T-1000 Highway Patrol holster??

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by TazVader, Sep 7, 2015.

1. TazVader

TazVader Sr Member

G'day folks,

Could some guru's chime in an help me nail this? What holster is on the T-1000's belt when he is frozen in the steelmill as the Motorcop? I'm having some trouble here finding a likely match. I assume he was still using a beretta but a low ride or hip holster. Anyone know for sure make or model? Pics would help me find one for my lifesize build:)

Regards
    T
    A
    Z

2. TazVader

TazVader Sr Member

Any thoughts? Surely we have some Terminator experts out there?

Regards
    T
    A
    Z

3. nightowl12020

nightowl12020 Member

I'm not sure if you ever got an answer to this question but I thought I'd take a look. I was unable to find a good enough picture online and for some reason, I don't seem to have this movie in my collection. However, what little I could see in a couple of the pictures appears to be a low rise holster. One of the most common police issue holsters when this movie was made was the Safariland SSIII, triple retention holster. Which is still quite popular. I still have all my issued gear from those days. It was a standard mid rise but an add on extension could be used to make it lower, which I preferred. Bianchi and other companies also made similar types. If you can find a clear enough side view of the T-1000, I can probably identify the holster more exactly.

4. Frgoodwin

Frgoodwin New Member

It's a Hoyt Swivel (Left Hand) Holster for a Beretta 92. Very difficult to find.