Synchronicity (Post-release)

Re: Synchronicity

The trailer doesn't reveal much but I really like the music. Any idea who did it? Sounds like M83.
Agreed it has a definite 80's sci-fi, Blade Runner feel to it.

Yeah I liked the music too, it's by Ben Lovett.

http://benlovett.com/
You can hear quite a number of tracks from the movie on his website. Scroll down the composer reel tracklist. Couple of the tracks which was featured in the trailer has the Vangelis influence in some parts and M83 in others, but the rest are more unique on their own. The Time Travel track is pretty sweet. I am tempted to listen to all of them again and again, but want to experience them properly through the movie first.

Ironside is always attaching himself to off-beat movies, after Turbo Kid this is another movie I am looking forward to.

Just finished watching it... not bad. I liked the Bladerunner noir feel and the music to match it.

The parallel universe thing kind was kind of the deus ex machina of the time travel loop/paradox and it became VERY evident by the ending. I didn't really understand who the third [dead] Jim was... I'm assuming there wasn't just 2 Jim's but many but I can't wrap my head around how. It wasn't the greatest time travel movie but not the worst either. Like Primer, there were some confusing elements. I didn't think much of the main actor until about half-way into it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back