SWPropmaker (Steve Neisen) update

t2sides

Master Member
Hi Everyone,
For those of you that have orders for Studio Scale TIE's or Probe Droids, or anything else from Steve Neisen, please be advised that Steve had a family emergency and had to go out to Texas yesterday. Steve will be out for about 5 days, and asked that I let you all know for those that may not be getting immediate responses. It is admirable of Steve to be thinking of you while he is in this, and it speaks again to his honor and commitment to everyone.

Please be patient and understanding for Steve during this time, and let's all wish him and his family well.

Thank you.

-Sean

<div class='quotetop'>(t2sides @ May 31 2006, 08:15 PM) [snapback]1254007[/snapback]</div>
Hi Everyone,
For those of you that have orders for Studio Scale TIE's or Probe Droids, or anything else from Steve Neisen, please be advised that Steve had a family emergency and had to go out to Texas yesterday. Steve will be out for about 5 days, and asked that I let you all know for those that may not be getting immediate responses. It is admirable of Steve to be thinking of you while he is in this, and it speaks again to his honor and commitment to everyone.

Please be patient and understanding for Steve during this time, and let's all wish him and his family well.

Thank you.

-Sean
[/b]
Agreed...that is very honorable.

My thoughts are with him and his Family at this time.

Thank you Sean for letting everyone know. Very honorable indeed. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Best wishes to Steve and his family. I hope all turns out okay.

Thanx for the info Sean, it was great to meet you at the Fest.

Guys,

Im back home. Thanks for the kind wishes. My Mom suffered several massive heatattacks Tuesday night and it was not likely she was going to make it. The Doctor at one time said get all family here and start making preparations. Then a miracle happened. After sufferring a grand total of 4 heart attacks and flat lined 3 times she came out of the coma and her heart started beating on her own. The doctor said he has never seen this before and to add greatness she suffered no brain damage. She was moved from the ICU yesterday and it will take some time to recover from the trama to her heart but they think she will be back to normal with proper medication and rest. She is 63 years young.

Thanks guys.

Steve

PS call your parents today or who ever raised you or took care of you and tell them you love them. You never know when you may lose them. I'm going to change my ways. Im calling home once a week.

Welcome back Steve, and best wishes to your mother, indeed a very strong lady. My folks moved over the sth africa earlier this year, and boy do miss em now there gone, very wise words, never take your parents for granted, in many ways you will always need them.....lee

Steve,

IÂ’m ecstatic that all went well for your Mom. My thoughts and prayers went out to you my friend. I know what youÂ’ve had to deal with since my Dad had a double bypass done two months ago and IÂ’ve been in and out of hospitals since then for him.

Be thankful that someone was watching over her and be assured that time will heal all wounds.

All the Best.

Rolando

Glad to hear she's OK Steve. Thank God for this miracle. Second chances are indeed precious. I hope and pray your Mom will continue to be in good health for years to come.

Thats great Steve. Our failed dealing aside it great to hear of such a happy turn around. Best wishes to your mom for a speedy recovery.

Wonderful news Steve.. Glad she's on the mend and will be w/ you for a while longer. Here's wishing her the best for a speedy recovery.

Rick

Glad things are OK with mom..

From someone who lost their dad over 32 years ago, cherish your parents as long as you can. They won't always be around.

Lynn

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back