Sweet Tooth Twisted Metal costume (W.I.P)

DarthAvarice

As the title says, This is my work in progress Sweet Tooth costume.

So far I have the mask, the pants and a few belts. I plan on adding the pink dots to the pants, upgrading the straps on the mask from velcro/elastic to leather and buckles, and turning a bunch of belts and rings into a harness.
Picture time!
20190919_003257.jpg
20190919_003305.jpg
20190920_115337.jpg
20190920_120326.jpg
20190920_120451.jpg

The version of the costume I'm trying to replicate is from the statue from gaming heads.
tt.preview.png
pro_big_14_8.jpg

*edit* To clarify, I'm using this as inspiration for the harness

Last edited:
Twisted Metal Small Brawl will forever be one of my favorite PS games..

Love that you are doing a Sweet Tooth! Looks like a solid start to me. Was it a conscious choice to have the teeth be yellow instead of white like the statue?

Was it a conscious choice to have the teeth be yellow instead of white like the statue?
It was not. I got the mask first, and was looking for references and really liked how the statue looked. It won't be 100% like the statue though. I'll have to take some liberties, especially with the mid section belt being non adjustable.

Small update, almost finished with the pants. Still have some smaller circles to spray paint on.
Got a few things in the mail, the rings, the buckles, the end pieces for 2 ranger belts, some leather and metal belt keepers.
20190926_181515.jpg

Now I just need to order a few more belts, and i can start getting this baby together.

I almost forgot, I need to pick up some gloves to wear. I'm also trying to figure out the connection pieces between the harness and waist belt. If anybody has any suggestions, feel free to comment.

for the connection pieces between the belt and harness, look for surface mount d rings or surface mount tie down rings. you may have to do a little shaping on the ring itself, but thats the closest ive seen to a piece like that.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back