Sweeney Todd Vest?

Jodo

Master Member
Hey guys, I'm thinking about next Halloween already! :lol

I've been trying to decide how what I might do, because I typically have to stretch my budget over as long as possible. Right now I am considering Sweeney Todd as my next project. However, I have a question...What all vests are available that look good? Most of the vests I have seen are from China, and look very cheap.

Having said that, I found this one online, and I LOVE the look of it. I do not know anything about it other than that it is sold out. :cry It looks pretty cool, and the price *was* very good for it....

Sweeney Todd Vest Replica | The Movie Shop

Any imput on Todd's vest? (Or maybe even shirt?) Thanks guys!

if you search for sweeney todd on ebay their's one guy AnthonyZ who makes a good sweeney todd vest here's a picture of mine
l_edb78edad17a4b6195025b12d4170cf2.jpg

You still thinking of doing Sweeney Todd for Halloween next year? Glad to see people still cosplaying as him.

As for the vest, I have that vest that you posed about (on the Movie Shop website) and I have to say that it is decently accurate. It's fine for if you are not going for 100% accuracy, it has all the major detailing on it (all the seams and the back ties are present), however it is off in color and it is the wrong material.

I know AcosplayLifeForMe on deviantart makes really great Sweeney Todd costume items. She made my vest for me, and it is pretty accurate. Correct material, color, and details on it. You could try contacting her. She also makes his shirt, however the shirt she makes is missing the pleating and embroidery detail on it. It does have correct buttons though
Hope this helps a bit

Below is my Sweeney Todd cosplay with the vest from Acosplaylifeforme
189302_103632639737932_100002735890453_17693_1385177_n.jpg

Sorry for reviving a dead thread, I just saw this and thought I'd share what I know.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back