Sweeney Todd Razors (pic heavy)

Oh wow thanks a lot for all the photos! Your weathering looks extremely good. Did you explain how to do it in your thread? If you did, I am going to take another look at that thread xD
Where did you get that last pic you posted? It's really good. I tried to get a good photo of the razors at the Tim Burton exhibit but it was very hard with the security people being there :p

I used charcoal. Just looked at the reference and lightly rubbed the charcoal on. Basically, you follow the impressions your razors create on the cushion. I also did a little on the bottom as well. I think the weathering is supposed to be silver tarnish. Apparently some people got all kinds of chances to take photos. It's a shame because it was an excellent opportunity to get reference! I got the photo on a google search.

@Nexus6, no problem.

Oh alright, thanks for that. I might try that sometime. If I do, I will definitely post pics
Really? How did they get chances to get photos? When I went, there was a strict 'no photos' thing going on :(

Oh alright, thanks for that. I might try that sometime. If I do, I will definitely post pics
Really? How did they get chances to get photos? When I went, there was a strict 'no photos' thing going on :(

Yeah, but it was so crowded when I went there was no room to enforce it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back