Suggestion Swap Column?

LMFAOSchwarz

Sr Member
I had a thought on the way home from work today: I remember when I used to read Yankee magazine (before it was bought out, and turned all-yuppie-all-the-time) there was a feature called the Swapper's Column. Folks would trade this for that, as in 'Will trade Indian head nickel collection for antique hurricane lamp wicks', or 'will swap Mickey Mantle baseball memorabilia for Shirley Temple curios'. I used to enjoy it greatly, always wondering about the odds that a person who owned one thing would just happen to want the other! :wacko

But I got to thinking: would such a thing work here?

It sounds like, my friend, you are in search of the Pay it Forward threads. A premium member perk where, one member offers an item in turn for another. Right now there is a Graflite flash unit up for grabs, all you have to do is offer up another item of equal value. :thumbsup

It sounds like, my friend, you are in search of the Pay it Forward threads. A premium member perk where, one member offers an item in turn for another. Right now there is a Graflite flash unit up for grabs, all you have to do is offer up another item of equal value. :thumbsup

Ah...thanks! I'm too lowly to be a premium member, so I had no knowledge of this! :unsure

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back