SW The Blueprints book = Awesomeness

Ordered mine from Amazon last week, and I got it this afternoon. After opening the nesting doll's worth of boxes it's encapsulated in, I tried to lift it out unassisted with my nerdy girly arms, but my mom came down to the basement to help me put it on the D&D table (Had to move some stuff CAREFULLY) for review. The only white gloves I could find were my mom's elbow length evening gloves. She's got man hands so I can get them on. I must say, the book is "most impressive". I tried to show it to my mom, but she didn't want wear the portable sneeze guard I made for reviewing my books, I'll have to take pictures and show her those....

This is a joke right - :sick

Yes, after the point I opened the nesting dolls worth of boxes. I did notice the thing was almost 30lbs, and I did show it to my mom. I haven't had time to pour over it like I should, but I'm sure to find some great stuff inside once I have the time.

Ordered mine from Amazon last week, and I got it this afternoon. After opening the nesting doll's worth of boxes it's encapsulated in, I tried to lift it out unassisted with my nerdy girly arms, but my mom came down to the basement to help me put it on the D&D table (Had to move some stuff CAREFULLY) for review. The only white gloves I could find were my mom's elbow length evening gloves. She's got man hands so I can get them on. I must say, the book is "most impressive". I tried to show it to my mom, but she didn't want to wear the portable sneeze guard I made for reviewing my books, I'll have to take pictures and show her those....

:behave

I'm VERY happy to report how little of the book is spent on the prequel trilogy:

BPphoto.jpg

For me, yes. I'm building an Echo Base for a client sooner or later, and the book will provide SO MUCH useful information.... also plan to check my T-16 data against the full-scale set.

I wish there was Landspeeder stuff in there. Only disappointment.

Wow... that book looks incredible! Add me to the ones hoping for a cheaper version sometime. I doubt I'd ever be able to justify the cost to my wife :)

Thanks for that tip! I followed what you just said and paid just that for the book. It finally made sense for me to buy it at that price. :thumbsup

Barnes and Noble are doing a 50% off coupon on their Facebook page, lasts through the 6th which would bring this down to like $250

Yes, thanks for the tip!!! Just ordered for $270 total from Barnes online with the coupon. It said sale ends tonight so hurry if you want to jump on this.

I assume you have it, but there was a blueprint poster set released in after ANH that mentions Lukes landspeeder. Also the skyhopper.

1977 Star Wars 15 Blueprints Sealed in Pouch Vintage
1. R2-D2/Side Elevation
2. Sandcrawler Tread Detail
3. Luke's Skyhopper/Garage Scene
4. Luke's Landspeeder
5. Mobquet Landspeeder
6. The Void-Spider Land-Speeder TX-3
7. Ubrickkian Landspeeder 9000 Z001
8. Mos Eisley/Interior Cantina
9. Millennium Falcon/Cockpit
10. Millennium Falcon/Landing Gear
11. Death Star Interior/Inner hasm and Corridors
12. Death Star Interior Detail/Inner Chasm
13. Death Star Detention Block/Plan View
14. Death Star Detention Block/Anteroom
15. Tractor Beam Generator and Power Trench

It is inexpensive on ebay.

For me, yes. I'm building an Echo Base for a client sooner or later, and the book will provide SO MUCH useful information.... also plan to check my T-16 data against the full-scale set.

I wish there was Landspeeder stuff in there. Only disappointment.

There's a full list of all the blueprints on this page (see the link at the bottom of the page):

The Blueprints - Star Wars: The Blueprints

Can someone with the book check pages 312-313 for me? It says it's Coruscant Speeder II

Can someone tell me if it's the yellow hotrod speeder Anakin drives in the speeder chase? I'm guessing it's either that, or Zam Wessel's speeder, or just a random Coruscant traffic thing

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back