Sw blu ray best deal

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JBLAKE

Why is the complete set 9 disc 89.99 and the trilogies if bought 39.99 each why not just buy individual? Any help appreciated

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

robn1

Master Member
I think the full set has extra behind the scenes stuff, accounting for the higher cost.

JBLAKE

amazon is usually a good idea, because they do not charge you until it ships, and if the price gets reduced between now and then,. They match it.

thank you that is a great deal :) i guess just have to be patient and wait for them to deliver

JD

Master Member
Sunday sales papers had it at Target for $79.99 with lithographs and Best Buy for $89.99 with a t-shirt.

who45

just wait till someone buys it, decides they hate the new additions and sells it second hand - im in no rush to line lucas pockets again - its discusting hes ripping off his fans all the time - i may even just download the blu rays to spite him and his greed