SURVIVOR: One World (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by The Wook, Feb 17, 2012.

1. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

Okay, so what'd y'all think?

It's just been one episode, but I'm cautiously optimistic this could be a fiery season. The teams aren't overstocked with lemmings like in some seasons past. It seems. Like I said, a bit too early to tell.

I guess an early favorite of mine is Chelsea. Mostly because she's the hottest girl out there. But also because she seems like she's gonna be a serious physical challenger, as well. I was duly impressed by her showing up all those studs by catching not one, but TWO chickens with her bare hands. And catching the second one while STILL holding the first one in her other hand! :lol

The token gay guy bugs, but that's no surprise. Couldn't he have at least made a little effort to fit in with his all-male tribe before running to the women and announcing his plans to betray the men??!! I mean, WTF?

The guys are playing hard ball--stealing supplies, refusing to share fire, refusing to give up their right to win the challenge via forfeit, etc.--right from the jump, and it *appears* like it's awakened the girls...or some of them, that it's "game on!".

Your impressions?

The Wook

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Looks like a potentially good season. I did not miss Redemption Island. Also, I think there was only one Jesus reference. Praise the Lord! What a breath of fresh air.

I was more impressed with the women than the men as individuals but, sexist as it may be, I don't think they'll be able to hold up in the challenges. I liked Chelsea, Kim, and Nina (got a hunch about her).

I liked Jay the best on the men's side but didn't have a problem with cocky Matt. Did not like Michael or Troy. Coach came immediately to mind when being introduced to Troy but that impression faded quickly.

From the editing, Chelsea and Jay came across as the sharpest strategists.

I do not see Colton nor Alicia surviving long due to their tribe dynamics.

"Hidden Immunity Idols" shall now simply be called "Placed Immunity Idols."

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  3. Minder Thr33

Minder Thr33 Sr Member

I'm usually not that impressed with the first episode (the past few seasons anyway), but I loved this one. And maybe it's just b/c I'm a guy, but the majority of the girls are really * me off.

I didn't have any problems with the guys stealing, winning the challenge by default or negotiating for fire/chicken. It just seems that the girls aren't Survivor-smart when it comes to these type of things and are making excuses early on.

4. SSgt Burton

SSgt Burton Sr Member

The one girl I potentially found the most interesting just happened to get injured and sent home the first episode. For me it was a shame.

The women's tribal was definitely not boring.

Kevin

5. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

What did you find interesting about her? I guess I saw her as a misfit even before her game-ending injury.

The Wook

6. Art Andrews

Art Andrews Community Owner Community Staff

Wook, it is rare that you and I see things that same way, but your assesstment of the first show is pretty much identical to mine.

Forget that Chelsea is very attractive... the whole catching of the chickens was REALLY impressive and even more impressive was that she didn't buckle to the pressure and give one up. She is definitely one to watch.

Colton... ugh.... come on. He is such a bad stereotype that it borders on caricature. I am completely annoyed by him already and am not happy that it is clear that he is going to be a focal point until he is voted off. I feel that Alicia is bordering on the same. She is probably going to be around a while, but I am already looking forward to her being gone.

I can't help but laugh a little at the female team's surprise and indignation that the males aren't playing nice and don't have a "let's all work together to survive" attitude. Let's be honest. You aren't "surviving." This is a game with dozens of support staff around you at all times. You are never in any real danger. Part of the point is to mentally, physically and emotionally drain your opponents. So, why in the world would you "give" someone anything without getting something in return? (This is why Julia and I disagree so much on characters like Russell). I was VERY disappointed that the guys didn't guard their fire the first night. Fire is a GREAT comfort and to deny the women fire and ensure they didn't get it would have been a very demoralizing move. Because the men failed to do that, the women are now emboldened that they were able to get something their opponents didn't want them to have. Bad move, guys. Bravo, women.

What is going to be interesting is that I am confident they will relatively quickly regroup the teams and won't keep it men vs women and it will make it very interesting to see who was too short-sighted to not completely have ostracized themselves from the opposite sex.

7. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

Oh, I dunno 'bout that. I think Star Wars Chick is totally hot. :D

The Wook

8. dbuck

dbuck Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

They don't seem to try very hard to hide them. I suppose they think it adds to the fun if the other people are looking for something that has already been found, but they are so easy to find that everyone assumes the person they want to vote out JUST might have found it already.

Lots of A types. [rubs hands together in evil glee] This could be a very interesting season.

9. reaper63

reaper63 Sr Member

I'm ready for the season, the first Show did catch my attention. I agree with the annoying sterotyped Gay Guy. I mean, it wuold be funny if it wasn't so bad. and to have him ALREADy trying to make alliances with the women. He gave NO effort at all (that was broadcast) to make a place for himself. He's going to be completely dependant on charity. Unless he's the one playing us. Imagine the move if he is not as "gay" as he's playing. Now that would be a power move. It got him the idol. I just don't think it is.

The woman definately are in need of help. they have no sense of team, and are individuals. where as the guys at least seem to have formed a solid group of 4 in that alliance.

My first impression on everything is the girls will phisically have trouble with the challenges, especially given the coming attractions. But I also think this is the show's producers throwing the "guy stuff" at them to start it off, and then switching to events that will give them either an equal fotting or an advantage. If you've watched the show, you know there are challenges that woman have the advantage on.

If they don't do this, it will be pointless to watch the women get picked off one by one and it just be the guys in the individual challenges.

no matter what, when the guys do go up for elimination, I am expecting big backstabs along the way.

10. Lynn TXP 0369

Lynn TXP 0369 Sr Member

Wait a minute, did this season start already???
    When??
    Lynn

11. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

The season premiere aired last Wednesday, three nights ago. Watch it online so you're caught up for the second episode this coming Wednesday.

The Wook

12. Guri

Guri Sr Member

It is so great not to have someone from a previous show on this season. Not enough has happened for me to get a strong sense about anyone, but I liked the two twists.

Jeff cracked me up at tribal council, he looked really freaked out by the cat fighting.

I would also say that the drop on that first challenge was insane. You can't expect non-athletic people to be able to control how they land from a distance like that. It could have gone SO much worse than a busted up face and broken wrist.

13. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

+ 1 for being shocked at the height. Poor broken-wrist tattoo girl who's outta the game, and poor older chick whose face is all fracked up from face-planting on the net during her rebound...Lol. I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh at that woman, but the cameras got some ISO's on her after the challenge and she looked hideous. :eek I didn't hear her complaining, so she might be a real tough cookie.

Anyway, Jules, I was hoping you'd show up. I always look forward to your perspicacious commentary. :)

The Wook

14. micdavis

micdavis Master Member

I think the stereotypes are a little heavy this season. I don't like it when they cast it like that. And don't kid yourself, it's casting.

None of them really jumped out to me yet.

I just know they will NOT vote of the really mouthy one, how come they NEVER vote off the really mouthy ones. They'd get my vote first.

You have to play the first half of the game as a team. Those that don't fail.

You would think they'd know that by now. Can't start off hating in week one.

15. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

It's rare, Mike, but it's happened. Like that older ex-Marine lady a few seasons ago, who was barking out orders on day 1. IIRC, she was the very first to go. Yes, I remember her saying in the Reunion show how humbling it was to be voted off first, and she realized in retrospect how loud-mouthed she'd been. What was her name? Sarge, or something?

Maybe it's rare because people are intimidated by bullies. And also because physically weak players are targeted before players plagued by other weaknesses, such as loud-mouth disease.

The Wook

16. Guri

Guri Sr Member

I learned a new word tonight! :lol Had to look that up - thanks for the compliment.

And I feel the same about you and most of the rest of the people here. These threads make watching the show so much more interesting. We don't always agree, but it's fascinating how people can watch the same thing and pick up totally different vibes.

17. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

:) You're welcome.

So let me ask you, Julie...how do you think you'd fare on the show? Let's say you had 3 months to prepare. I don't know you personally, so I don't know what your strengths and weaknesses are...other than you seem very bright and even-tempered...so what would your initial strategy be? Strategies can change depending on who we're teamed up with, but knowing yourself, and how others in the civie world perceive you, what kind of game would you set out to play? Is there someone...say a Parvati, or Sandra, or Russell, or Amber...you'd model your approach after?

The Wook

18. micdavis

micdavis Master Member

I totally would be Rupert, still to me the Greatest Survior Player ever. I loved it when he stole all that stuff. That was a big deal back then.

19. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

The guys took a page out of his playbook in the premiere. lol

I *used* to love Rupert. But not in Heroes v. Villains. He was a whiny-mouthed * member of that sourgrapes jury who robbed Russell of the million bucks.

You're much cooler than Rupert, Mike. :D

The Wook

20. micdavis

micdavis Master Member

Whatever happened to bag a rice, chunk of flint, cut and build your shelter and hike 500 yards to the water you have to boil. I want to see more Surviving.

Remember those poor bastards in Season 2, those guys suffered.

21. Guri

Guri Sr Member

Wook, I bet all of us have thought about it at some point... :lol I think the best players know themselves and use the strategies that work for them.

In the real world, I'm sincere and honest, often to a fault. But I can be slow to recognize social cues and get on people's bad side before I know what I did wrong.

The only way I think I would go far is if I secretly aligned with someone who was a really smart social player, but who could read me well enough to know they could trust me... and who saw that I alienated enough people to not be a serious threat to them. haha! But there is no guarantee of finding someone like that who wants to align.

The other problem I would run into is when I start caring too much about lying and hurting people, and being hungry and tired makes me emotional so with all that pressure, I might just fall apart.

It's a long time to be away from the family not to play to win OR to play to win when the way you have to play tears you up inside. So, I have no plans to go on Survivor.

How about you? And I'd be curious for other people here too.

22. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

So, kinda like a nicer version of the girl who won last season?

As for me, I'm certain I'd win the game. I'd be a physical force nonpareil, I'd play with Russell's fierce determination and cunning, but because of my abundant wealth of personal charm, everyone one I'd bullied, manipulated and vanquished would in the end shower me with their adoration and the million dollars.

The Wook :cool

23. Guri

Guri Sr Member

Haha! Well maybe I'd have to align with you and steal it at the end. :p

24. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

Be careful, Jules. You might fall in love.

The Wook :cool

ps~In all seriousness, I'd LOVE to play the game. But I haaaaaate bug bites! Just one drives me kinda bananas, and when I see the dozens of bites, giant welts, on the backs and arms and legs of the castaways, I realize I couldn't do it. I'd go out of my mind if I was covered in bites like they are. :wacko

25. SSgt Burton

SSgt Burton Sr Member

That's actually exactly what I found interesting about her, but she was gone before we really got to know her at all.

To elaborate a bit- I was kind of a misfit in highschool, so I tend to... gravitate I guess to people like that. However she wasn't around long enough for me to "root" for her in anyway.

Kevin

26. Guri

Guri Sr Member

Your bragging and self-promotion sound more like Coach at his worst than Russel.:behave

The physical aspect of the game used to make me nervous when first thinking about it - being hungry, cold, uncomfortable sleeping, spiders, rats, icky water, nasty food, challenges that wore you out... and yes, bug bites.

But then I saw the way so many people pulled through and sucked it up; people you'd never expect could tough it out.

That impresses me that many of us modern world pampered types are much more capable of dealing with such things than we would think we are. You'd probably surprise yourself.

27. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

Ouch! That hurt! :lol The difference is, Coach couldn't back up his braggadocio. :cool

Now regarding bug bites, I tend to have more of an allergic reaction than most folks--at least that's what my Mommy always told me--so I don't know that I could easily cope with my body covered in them. I do wonder, though, if the castaways are given anything (pharmacological or natural treatments) off-camera to relieve the itchiness and swelling. Because in 23 seasons I've never heard *anybody* complain at any length about itchiness. I sorta recall one castaway complain of it briefly, many seasons ago. Or perhaps it was a castaway remarking to another castaway, "He's not doing so well. Look at his back, it's covered with bites.". But that's about it. I sorta have to believe they're given *something* to ease itchiness and swelling. But I could be wrong.

The Wook

28. Art Andrews

I would like to see this too. I know it is tough with the camera crew ever-present, but I would actually be far more interested to see what would happen if there was some actual "surviving" going on. I'd love to see them do something where the people were out there for about 2 weeks with virtually nothing so that those with survival skills/knowledge could begin to stand out and become the natural leaders/providers and THEN start the game. I think if they actually did have to survive a little, it would completely change the dynamics of the game and how people bonded and reacted to one another. I could see a very "Lord of the Flies" thing begin to happen which would be far more interesting to watch than the painfully forced drama that has to often be pushed and egged on by Jeff.

29. Art Andrews

Julia,

Having known you for a long time, I would think that the game would be incredibly emotionally draining on you especially because this game promotes and encourages people to do things that are in conflict with what you feel is right.

I think that you would fit in as the "mother" type and as long as you didn't interject yourself in ways that got people upset, you could actually get a long way in the game in the middle of the pack simply due to your high likability.

....but... NO ONE in their right mind would take you to the end. Anyone going up against you in the final would have a very tough uphill battle to overcome your extreme likability and time and time again we have seen the likable person win over the person who worked the hardest... You would be that likable person.

30. Guri

Guri Sr Member

Okay, that sounded like Boston Robb. :lol

You might be right about the bug bites, but in a podcast that Jeff made he said the only thing they give them are prescription medicines they need and the girls get feminine products if it's that time of month. (There may have been one more, but it wasn't bug spray or itching cream)

Wow, Art... you have a much kinder view of me than I do myself. Thank you. :) You made my day. I always think I'm alienating people for some reason because my jokes are odd and my opinions are strong.

I have heard that 'mother type' description many times... It's so hard for me not to try to take care of people, even when they don't want to be taken care of. :lol

This is all speculation though, because I'll never go on that show. haha!

How do you think you would play it? I'd take a guess that you would play up your accent, make people underestimate you and fly under the radar while you were calling all the shots without them even knowing it. If someone caught on and didn't work with you, they'd be gone before they knew you knew...

Am I right?

31. Art Andrews

Honestly, I think I would do very poorly at this game. I am too direct and blunt and it would be hard for me to keep my mouth shut. I imagine, unless I just clammed up, I would be out early. The ONLY thing that might keep me in the game is that I am fascinated by the real survival side of the game and I know a lot about surviving in the wild. I am always amazed that the contestants don't do more to make their lives a little easier while they are there. A bit more effort at camp, very early in the game, could make everyone far more comfortable. I could possibly fall into that roll, a bit, but that would be my only hope.

Funny that you mention the accent. I was recently falsely accused by a pretty pathetic individual of using my accent to endear myself to people. :lol:lol:lol This is how I have sounded since I could talk! Honestly, if I could afford a voice coach to help me get rid of it, I would because it does, unfortunately, give an immediate negative impression. The thing is, I would NEVER want to use that in a game like Survivor, even if it could help me because my heritage is only a minor part of who I am and I wouldn't want to be defined by it anymore than people already do.

32. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

Hey Art, what comforts would you create at camp? And what accent do you possess? Just curious.

The Wook

33. Art Andrews

A lot of the comforts would come in the small way of better fires, better sleeping arrangements... etc. It is all creature comfort type things that would depend on what is available. What I see season after season are people kind of accepting what they build on the first day, falling into a routine and then suffering through rest of the time there. Because of the lack of food, people lay around a lot, yet they construct these horrible sleeping arrangements that seem to ensure poor rest and that they are going to feel terrible. Why do that to yourself? Build it better on day 1 and then you get better rest the whole time and are better equipped to face the mental and physical challenges. I just feel that the contestants are very haphazard in their camp life and introduce unneeded hardships in what is an already very stressful situation. I know that isn't a lot of specifics, but if we ever happen to go survival camping, I'll show you a trick or two... ;)

I am from the deep south and by most people's standards, I have a very thick southern draw which many people immediately associate with a lack of education, a lack of intelligence, and being a "hick" or a "redneck." The funny thing is, because I have lived in Atlanta, and now in Arizona for so long, by the standards of where I grew up, I don't have that strong of an accent anymore...

34. Guri

Guri Sr Member

Art, yeah, you're probably right. Combine being blunt with day one vision of how camp SHOULD be and you are instantly the person every lazy, stupid, gossipy person on the show hates.

If you could hold out to building something great until later on in the show, when people are really uncomfortable and you are willing to help make better what they didn't want to do, it could work for you, though.

But day 1 bossypants's get the boot really quickly. haha!

As for your accent - I remember being shocked by it - not for the twang, but for the SPEED at which you spoke being so slow. I read much faster than you talk and had only ever read your words. :lol

That's an interesting call not wanting to use something that could help you win... I wouldn't have thought an accent would be something too sacred to exploit, but I see your point if you consider it part of your heritage.

35. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

J.T. won with a southern accent. But perhaps his was not as thick as yours. (That's what she said.)

The Wook

36. Art Andrews

Just proves my point that Survivor would NOT be my game... :lol:lol

Great... heavy accent AND speak slow! I am totally screwed. They would just put "Hillbilly" below my name or something...

Ehhh... it is a touchy subject, but one that I have been coming to terms with in regard to reality TV lately. Take for instance the gay guy on the show... he is GAY before he is anything else... even human. While there is no doubt that my heritage is from the south, it doesn't define me and I am not a Southerner before a great number of other things that do tend to define who I am. I feel that reality shows tend to pick people who have a particular idiosyncracy and people whose entire identity is wrapped around that one thing.... and I hate that. I would never want to be identified as Southern FIRST even though I am pretty proud of my heritage. Does that make sense?

37. Guri

Guri Sr Member

Yeah, it makes sense.

But, all you'd have to do to fix that is to come out on the show the first day as a guy who dresses up in costumes. You could even make it your 'career', so every time your name came up it would be:

Art Andrews: Cosplayer

Nobody would care a thing about your accent then.

They'd just picture you as this guy:

[​IMG]

End of story.

38. Art Andrews

:lol... Just kill me! :lol

39. micdavis

micdavis Master Member

Holy Hell, Jeff needs to shut up during tribal and let the woman tribe eat itself alive.

He talked more in the council than the castaways.

40. Art Andrews

I complained about this last season and was VERY upset with Jeff's manipulation of the tribe tonight. I totally agree. Jeff, shut up and let them do their thing and stop leading them!

41. R.P. McMurphy

I see the Salani tribe name come up and I can't help but think of Salami from the White Shadow.

Sabrina's Town Hall meeting was Lord of the Flysish. All that was missing was the Conch as they pointed at who could speak.

Was very surprised at the portrayal of several cast members based on their professions:

If the comedian's best bit is that accent, it's time for a new line of work. You'd think something humorous would have shone through after two episodes.

Sabrina is a teacher? She makes the fat kid/cake comment, calls Colton a virus, then calls him a jerk. Would have expected a different demeanor from a teacher.

Way too much from Tarzan this week in the speedo, dancing around, and he actually flashed some "Jazz Hands." Yikes. He's a plastic surgeon?

I just saw the movie "Contagion" last week and that's what jumped to my mind with all those bats flying around. Scary.

After the opening, Alicia was edited much better this week. I hated her last week. Was "meh" about her this week.

Nina absolutely reminded me of Sue Hawk this week. Her points were spot on but I think her tact cost her. She had potential but as she was railing on and on, I knew she was done.

Something needs to change for the women quickly. They need to get their act together or hope for a Survivor change-up to get it going or else they will collapse.

I agree about Jeff imposing himself too much into the tribal.

42. The Wook

The Wook Master Member

Kat's a nitwit. That was the most feeble challenge performance I've ever seen in 23 seasons, by an individual, and by a tribe (because she wasn't the only one who fracked up, but she was the worst!).

Colton disgusts me. And I ain't a happy camper seeing him portrayed as some kind of power broker in the previews for next week. I can't stand listening to or looking at him...please, flush out his idol and vote him the frack off!

As for Jeff's verbal contributions in Tribal, I guess it doesn't bother me that much, because I know we only see like 5 minutes of every TC, and in reality every TC lasts way longer than that. So even if we don't see Jeff talking, he might've in footage that hit the editing room floor. Sure, if he said something egregious, that I deemed to be *too* helpful (or even leading) to a tribe, I'd be *. But he didn't say anything like that last night that I heard. He just basically reprimanded the girls for acting like a bunch of 6th graders. Didn't offend me, because the girls *are* so helpless and hapless. :lol I do vaguely recall a time or two the last few seasons, where he did insert himself too much into the game at Tribal, but it just didn't come off to me that way last night.

The Wook

43. Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon Master Member

Man.

That blond is dumb.

I mean not just stupid, but dumb as a pile of rocks stupid. How does she cross the street each day without getting run over?

Jumping into the water TWICE?

Idjit.

44. SSgt Burton

SSgt Burton Sr Member

Yeah- they have it in their heads that their "alliance of five" is more important than winning challenges. Kat was a joke in that challenge and "should" have been sent home. She practically admitted to being deserving of being voted off. But she managed to play the "poor me" card, and Nina did come off slightly abrasive (just enough to sway things in Kat's favour I guess).

Even if Coulton survives the merge and jumps, I think the men will outnumber the women at the rate they are going.

A real shake up would be splitting the tribes into equal men and women at this point if the women are to have any chance. That or the men start turning on one another (however the men have to lose or throw a challenge first).

Kevin

45. Minder Thr33

Minder Thr33 Sr Member

It's not really anything new with Jeff. Tribal Council lasts hours and it is really Jeff picking and probing at the tribe like a scab. I guess it's just the past few seasons where the editing is showing Jeff to be more manipulative.

46. R.P. McMurphy

What a butt-kicking in the reward challenge. Definitely got some momentum going for the women.

I absolutely agree with the sushi chef to not give the women fire. He's spot-on in saying that of course you'd help them if they ever happened to find themselves on a deserted island in real-life but this is Survivor!

I'm still waiting to laugh at anything the comedian says or does. He's not funny, not like a clown, he doesn't amuse me, and he's not a puzzle-master.

Troyzan looked a lot better this episode. I wasn't impressed with him earlier but now he's looking sharper. That whole roosters and chickens thing was ridiculous.

A twist from one of my all-time favorite movies at tribal as, "Jeff created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the duh-dare and going right for the throat!"

Jeff pronounced that Matt going home was another blindside. I think they're using that term too often now. Matt definitely knew he was in trouble.

47. SSgt Burton

SSgt Burton Sr Member

Before Tribal I turned to my wife and said, "This guy (Bill) is the stand-up comedian right? Don't you have to be "funny" to do that job?"

Big win for the ladies however it kills me that they are still asking (and pretty much expecting) handouts. The men made it clear on day 1 (when the tattooed girl was injured during the challenge) that they were in this to win and "chivalry" was out the door, yet the women keep going over to the men’s camp expecting them to act chivalrous. Oh and it came as no surprise that Kat was the weakest during the memory challenge; she was just lucky Troyzan was worse! :wacko

Matt had that eviction coming all the way. You can't come off as "running the show" without at the same time being as charismatic as possible. I think Rob (and to a degree Coach) got that right by unifying their tribes first, then wielding the power second.

Matt "thought" he was running things and couldn't wait to mete out punishment to those he didn't care for. Colton "does" need to get it together that like it or not he is on the Manono tribe...

But Matt as much as he wanted to believe he was the Alpha Male, couldn't do some simple math that in order to be calling the shots, you have to have a majority of votes first. :rolleyes

Oh and Tarzan was hilarious being the first ever to ask if they could see the rest of the votes before going back to camp as well Jeff’s response of "No :rolleyes"! :lol

Kevin

48. Guri

Guri Sr Member

The entitlement of the younger women was humiliating... not so much that they would ask for fire and to warm up, it doesn't hurt to ask, but to then resist offering anything in return and acting like the guys were wrong to even expect an exchange! Ugh.

Matt did everything that any other 'in charge' person has done, except one vital component; he had no charisma. Nobody felt connected to him personally so they didn't have any problem voting him out.

Agreed on the comedian being not funny.

49. Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon Master Member

Women everywhere should be embarrased by this game. Looks like these women came on the show figuring they'd sex up some guy to ride his coattails to the end of the game. But now that they're being left to their own devices... sad.

50. knightdriver2001

knightdriver2001 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yeah, I laughed at that. I also noticed this was the first time that during the credits, when people are showing thier votes, the two un-announced votes were not shown then either. They just showed them writting something.

One thing I have noticed in the last few episodes is that the little guy has yet to say a word that I have seen. They barely even show him at all. I don't even know what the guys name is.