Supernatural, the First Blade

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

InsaneLuck

This is my first attempt so unfortunately I didn't take a lot of in process pics. I first bent a wire clothes hanger in a rough shape then sculpted the blade around that with sculpey. When I had it how I liked I baked it. Next step was airbrushing it. I used yellow and brown back and forth wiping the excess away between each coat to give it a grimy look, then I added some gray/black on in alight coat highlighting features and finally over it with a white to dull the yellow.

IMG_1555[1].JPG IMG_1558[1].JPG

I'd love to take credit but I found the idea here, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/51/6e/98/516e98d318133e3af8fc8ba8f2544a7b.jpg.

There's is much better than mine. If anyone knows where the credit should go feel free to post it.

IMG_1555[1].JPG

IMG_1558[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.