Supernatural paper props

kysupernatural

Well finally nice to see severlal VERY nice paper props being made on the regular prop section...anyone on here good at making fake magazine covers...be cool to make fake nudie mags as seen on Supernatural, or missing persons or other paper props used on the series. Anyone can add paper props that have been seen on here as well.

in Season 5 Episode 12 there's a demon summoning spell
11318175.jpg

if anyone comes across it... please repost it here

BTW guys, I've been asked to scan in the IDs from the book. I'll upload here for everyone to use by end of this week or so, and am additionally taking a look around to see if anything else in the book can be used as paper props.

If the seller on ebay isn't a member of therpf for sure.

BTW guys, I've been asked to scan in the IDs from the book. I'll upload here for everyone to use by end of this week or so, and am additionally taking a look around to see if anything else in the book can be used as paper props.

Thanks man, few people are interested to supernatural's props so I hope your work, and mine, will help the thread to take off. I will post the poster, guys help us!!! I want an accurate screen of fake!!!

CORRECT VERSION x

f0tdtk.jpg

REMEMBER FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY DON'T SELL!!!
(the photos isn't green when you save in your computer or print it the color return to normal..)

Last edited:
thanks for the wanted poster its great. just want to point out the typo on the last line its contact not cpntact. just a small thing but you know how it is.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back