Done / Completed Supernatural - Charlie's Richard Roman Enterprises ID badge

RPFKOV

I made Charlie's Richard Roman Enterprises ID badge for a friend's cosplay and I am about to have it made into a plastic ID badge. Since I have paid a set up fee I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in a badge. They are standard ID size (credit card sized) and will be punched with a slot for a lanyard. The quality will be that of a typical plastic ID card. There is never a nice close up view in the episode so I have had to extrapolate some of the details. Charlie's photo is also a little "soft" as it is from a screen grab so not print resolution. Everything else is vector artwork.

I expect the cost to be about $15. It will be a short run, that is the cheapest price I could get.

You can get the pirate lanyard here: Pirate Lanyard

We see Charlie's badge in season 7 episode 20, "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo" when she is an employee at Richard Roman Enterprises.

13275868585_23318cc959_o.jpg

13276195074_906c74a509_o.jpg

13276012373_bd266f2d55_o.jpg

13275870085_040ccbee17_o.jpg

13275875865_412e2d19d0_z.jpg

Interest List:

justanuthercap
godlikeslay

Last edited:
looks awesome gal...Im more strictly into the boys props and toys...lol but for anyone who collected everything Supernatural...that's pretty spot on to whats on screen. Looks great. Hoping all is well your way.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back