Supernatural Bobby's Dagger From Lazarus Rising

tain669

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone ever think of making these and get an interest thread up to see if anyone would like to buy these? I would if they are made in steel

Last edited:
Anyone ever think ofaking these and get an interest thread up to see if anyone would like to buy these? I would if they are made in steel
I've always liked that dagger, and I don't remember ever seeing it again. I'd definitely be interested, depending on construction and price.

Well, if someone can get me some caps of the blade and handle, and feels like doodling out the design in adobe, I can run it past the knife guy.

He might go for it (he's kinda religious, and I dunno if the pentagram would fly with him).

It'd be a little bit before he could tackle it though. He's working on the ruby daggers, plus the angel blade prototype, and I have a few other projects (non supernatural, GASP! I KNOW!) for him to tackle.

If someone is already working on it, feel free to let me know. Don't wanna hijack someone else's project.

Also, if it helps, I am probably in for one :)

Chris

The only reason I think it might be a custom made is the only times you really see it are when Dean cuts himself. Might just be a prop "bleeder" knife, but it's also a pretty normal shape too.

I think if it's an off the shelf item, you can bet the only real mod to it was the pentagram engraving.

Either way, if someone makes em, count me in as interested :)
Chris

The only reason I think it might be a custom made is the only times you really see it are when Dean cuts himself. Might just be a prop "bleeder" knife, but it's also a pretty normal shape too.

I think if it's an off the shelf item, you can bet the only real mod to it was the pentagram engraving.

Either way, if someone makes em, count me in as interested :)
Chris

Nope Was not bleeder. if you look at the pics you can see that they had a bleed line behind the knife.I think it was a hero blade but the just added ca line to it

Found a clip on YouTube :D

stabby.png

I might make a CAD file over the weekend. Looks like a simple enough build.

Well, with the guy being able to do the silver plating, there's a decent chance we can get this made and get it silver as well :)

Still not sure if the pentagram would fly well with him, but if anyone has the design doodled out and kinda has an idea of what the handle looks like, I can run it past him.

From the pics I have seen, it's got a rounded edge to the blade so it's not like it's sharp. Might even be an easy build.

Chris

Cool. If you don't mind, I'll shoot your drawing over to the knife maker and see if it's something he's cool with making.

Anyone have any decent shots of the handle? If not, we can go with antler or plastic, hell, probably even bone.

Also, is the measurement you have in mm?

Chris

Cool. If you don't mind, I'll shoot your drawing over to the knife maker and see if it's something he's cool with making.
Yeh no problem. If you need the proper CAD file drop me a PM with an email address and I can send that over.

Anyone have any decent shots of the handle? If not, we can go with antler or plastic, hell, probably even bone.
It's difficult to see from that scene, trust me I watched it a lot. The best I could get was the shot I posted above, it's a really dark wood with a rounded end. I guessed that it would be a pinned construction, you never see enough of the handle to tell but that seems most likely anyway.

Also, is the measurement you have in mm?
Yep it's in mm, I'm a Brit :) I made it roughly 4 inches and 6 inches for the handle and blade respectively, from the measuring I did that seemed about right.

Yea, if it's a full tang blade or even a half tang, it'd probably be pinned.

I'll email him the file and ask what's up. If it's something he can make, and is willing to make, it'll be another at cost run for sharp things :lol

PM'd ya the email.

Thanks!
Chris

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back