SUPERMAN'S SHIP!

FXhound

Hi everyone, just wanted to post pics of this not yet finished completely project of Kal-el's ship for the first Superman Movie. It is show here with internal lights. I need to finish some spire work. The base is not finished but will also be internally lit on the edges of the dome and the launch site as well Jor-el's Room.
The ship measures 10 1/2"H x 7"W the Base 3 1/2"H x 12"L x 4 1/2"W
Thanks for looking.
Fxhound
EMAIL1ship.jpg

EMAiLSB.jpg

1closingupcopy.jpg

emailsmallvillecrome.jpg

I just thought I would throw the smallville ship in now that I had a chance to paint it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarthBish @ Apr 24 2006, 12:32 PM) [snapback]1232140[/snapback]</div>
EXCELLENT..........how big is it??
[/b]

Hi DarthBish , I will have to check tonight and post tommorrow. I believe it is 10"high and about 6 1/2"wide but I will measure it out and post it.
Thanks
Fxhound

Hi, It is made of a variety of different plastics and resin. It has an internal light source and splits in half so that If you get crazy like I will(just for the fun of it) and want to display it in a diorama with the red blue and yellow blanket and baby kal-el you can. (pics of this to come soon). It clicks firmly together in case I wanted to hang on it's own instead resting in it's soon to be finished base.
As for larger pics , I would like to but wackychimp doesn't allow me to get them any larger. I had intensions of adding fibre optics to the outside as well in order to be as authentic to the orginal look as possible.
FXhound
I got busy and forgot the the measurements last night but I will try and post them Wednesday.
The ship measures 10 1/2"H x 7"W the Base 3 1/2"H x 12"L x 4 1/2"W

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blufive @ Apr 25 2006, 12:54 AM) [snapback]1232504[/snapback]</div>
Very nice, man. I look forward to larger pictures.

:)
[/b]

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back