Superman v. Hulk!

Qui-Gonzalez

Master Member
I hated how this fight went down in the crossover. Doomsday is basically DC's answer to the Hulk. An old member shared this video on Facebook, so I thought I would drop it here. The models on this are very well done...and it is done on a HOME PC.

Superman Vs Hulk - Part II

I hated how this fight went down in the crossover. Doomsday is basically DC's answer to the Hulk. An old member shared this video on Facebook, so I thought I would drop it here. The models on this are very well done...and it is done on a HOME PC.

Superman Vs Hulk - Part II

It was decent but I think the term "home pc" is used loosely. Created on an Intel i7-990X hex core 24 GB RAM, and and i7-920 quad core 12 GB RAM.. I would imagine most people dont have that in their home.

I produce music and I only have 8GB of RAM on my machine.

Last edited:
well, first off the animation is fantastic. still looks better than the bana hulk :D and the reeve superman is dead on.
secondly, i think the sound effects are lacking. close to no impact on the hits (i know in rl they dont sound like the movies, but this is a movie)
thirdly, i think there is no question about who would win this battle. i dont think the hulk could even keep up with superman.
hulk has monster strength, and high endurance, but what else. superman has all that, plus strategic thinking, super speed, flight etc.

there is no way the hulk could win this battle in my eyes

First off, that was really cool :thumbsup
Second, me and my geek friends always have this discussion:
The Hulk, Superman and Captain Marvel. In a fight who would remain standing?

The Hulk would be the first out. Pick him up and throw him into space.
Superman would be the second out because he can't fight against magic.
Leaving of course, Captain Marvel.

Ugh. If they must do Christopher Reeve, they should have to make the Hulk look like Lou Ferrigno as well.

Reeve was 30 years ago.

The Hulk, Superman and Captain Marvel. In a fight who would remain standing?

The Hulk would be the first out. Pick him up and throw him into space.
Superman would be the second out because he can't fight against magic.
Leaving of course, Captain Marvel.
I can't find any issues with ^this^ logic. :thumbsup

Generally speaking Marvel characters are nowhere near the top tier of DC characters. Hulk held up a mountain in Secret Wars, Superman moves entire planets. Quicksilver is the fastest in Marvel, but Flash makes it look like he's standing still etc ... Marvel's characters tend to be a bit more realistic when it comes to superpowers.

Depending on which version of Superman it can get ugly pretty quickly. The Golden Age version was so overpowered it wasn't funny anymore. Super-Speed is usually the golden bullet in most fights.

Hulk has near unlimited potential, get him angry enough and he might just be able to knock Superman's head off, problem it take a while for him to warm up. World War Hulk and World Breaker Hulk are beasts, but still not quite Supes league yet.

Captain Marvel is the "Mightiest Mortal" so he should have an edge on Superman, though in some versions Superman does not age, or his aging slows down with time.

Ugh. If they must do Christopher Reeve, they should have to make the Hulk look like Lou Ferrigno as well.

Reeve was 30 years ago.
Lou is NOT what I consider to be the Hulk. Yeah, I am old enough to have enjoyed the TV show but I have always found that version of the Hulk weak and lacking. THE Hulk was nigh on invulnerable and the TV version was just...weak. I remember him getting shot and wounded. That is NOT Hulk.

Lou is NOT what I consider to be the Hulk. Yeah, I am old enough to have enjoyed the TV show but I have always found that version of the Hulk weak and lacking. THE Hulk was nigh on invulnerable and the TV version was just...weak. I remember him getting shot and wounded. That is NOT Hulk.
That was the Hulk until he became much more powerful in the 80s.

I don't get why everyone is stuck on Reeve... but, that's another post for another topic. I grew up with those movies, too - but, he wasn't my Superman then and he sure isn't now.

If you're going use the 70s movie incarnation of Superman, you should have to use the 70s TV incarnation of the Hulk. Just saying...

Superman superman superman, no other answer but superman. The only reason why hulk got as mad (strong) as he did in ww hulk was because his wife was killed. Also flight and the ability to exist in space gives the edge to superman.

The Hulk would crush the Man Of Steel. Superman is my homeboy, but I see him tiring out long before the Hulk. The Hulk is pure rage. It would be just like in that one comic where Stark and team dumped Hulk on that ghetto world and he came back and had his way with everyone. Yeah, like that.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back