Superman under muscle suit

Aquaman

Sr Member
I am looking for a muscle suit... not those huge ones I know one guy makes with viewing etc. I like the suit they use for Superman MOS and JL. It isn't outrageously big etc, just enough to give a bit of size. Was wondering who makes that under suit? At my age my musculature is smaller and I would like to still have some size when I cosplay... anyone? THX!

Noone currently makes that particular undersuit. Sending you a message.
I am looking for a muscle suit... not those huge ones I know one guy makes with viewing etc. I like the suit they use for Superman MOS and JL. It isn't outrageously big etc, just enough to give a bit of size. Was wondering who makes that under suit? At my age my musculature is smaller and I would like to still have some size when I cosplay... anyone? THX!

28032974_335758916929017_1732589368_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

ABOVE PIC: Flex muscle suit for a Man Of Steel build.

Fernando Navarro has the authentic build for MOS. You can find him on facebook as El Fett. He helped me with mine and we covered it in metallic silver material for the under effect. The muscles are genuine real. Don't buy flex designs they are not as good.

I'm getting a muscle suit from Zentai-Zentai in a couple weeks for my Robin costume, along with any others I do down the line.

I can give you a review of it once I get it. It's about $200 USD, looks pretty solid.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back