Superman Returns, Super Hybred Suit UPDATE

corpseguy

I have kept this little project a secret for some time now and i figured as we're not far off it was time to let the (super) cat out of the bag.

3.jpg

2.jpg

It's printed on a 4 way stretch fabric which has taken the colors really well.
now all i need is to sew this puppy up and get some boots and a cape.. and superhuman strength.. and the flying thing... oh and the X-ray vision.

-----------

Hey gang.

I wanted to let show this piece off as well.

Super Hybred which has an "S" pattern over the entire suit, as well as the 3d muscle effects and

shading.

superhybredfull.jpg

superhybredchest.jpg

Joe

<div class='quotetop'>(Kal-ElofKrypton @ Jun 2 2006, 12:33 AM) [snapback]1254534[/snapback]</div>
I would like to get a swatch of the material to get a feal of what it is like.
[/b]

Ditto. I'll email you tonight.

Damian

<div class='quotetop'>(bleyd @ Jun 5 2006, 08:15 PM) [snapback]1256770[/snapback]</div>
I was just thinking how cool that material would be framed and matted with the new "S" logo on it.
[/b]

too much air brushing...

That turned out nicely...have you considered doing a similar one with the Diamonds instead of the little "S"s everywhere?

<div class='quotetop'>(propsculptor @ Oct 6 2006, 02:23 AM) [snapback]1332833[/snapback]</div>
That turned out nicely...have you considered doing a similar one with the Diamonds instead of the little "S"s everywhere?
[/b]

whoa. thought this thread was dead long ago =D

I thought about it but the shape of the diamonds woulnd't lend well to the 3d effect. like the pattern is too solid for it? if you get what i mean, why would something like that interest you?

Yes I would be interested in seeing it first, but since the film suit was made with the Diamonds on it that's how I pictured a modified version of the Film suit.

<div class='quotetop'>(corpseguy @ Oct 6 2006, 03:50 AM) [snapback]1332983[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(propsculptor @ Oct 6 2006, 02:23 AM) [snapback]1332833[/snapback]
[/b]

whoa. thought this thread was dead long ago =D

I thought about it but the shape of the diamonds woulnd't lend well to the 3d effect. like the pattern is too solid for it? if you get what i mean, why would something like that interest you?
[/b][/quote]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back