Superman Returns suit

SupermanReturns

Superman Returns costume

First of all, i want to say Hi.
Im new, i have been busy making stuff and work.
And second, sorry for my bad english.
I made this suit 2 years !
I made Superman Returns costume, because when i saw Brandon Routh in it, then he looked great in tights. Also i like Superman Returns costume much more than old Superman costumes because its skin tight, better to wear it and looks better.

So, here are screenshots(made by Phone).
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Differents beetween my costume and Brandon Routh is blue color.
Brandon Routh had dark blue, my costume is much brighter.

Now i dont know what to do next. Should i make Man of Steel costume? Also i really liked Tron, maybe i make Tron costume, im not sure yet.
But i hope you like this suit guys.

I love Superman, also best looking and most hetero to get girls.

Last edited:
Re: Superman Returns costume

WOW!
I really enjoyed Superman Returns, and watched it let's say more than once at the cinema.
Your work on the suit looks fantastic, and I'm thoroughly impressed by the "S" chest emblem, is it resin or rubber?

I bought a resin copy of the chest emblem off ebay, and it was okay as a display piece, but the red part has separated from the yellow base, and I'd one day like to replace the whole thing.
Are you selling "S" chest emblems?

WOW!
I really enjoyed Superman Returns, and watched it let's say more than once at the cinema.
Your work on the suit looks fantastic, and I'm thoroughly impressed by the "S" chest emblem, is it resin or rubber?

I bought a resin copy of the chest emblem off ebay, and it was okay as a display piece, but the red part has separated from the yellow base, and I'd one day like to replace the whole thing.
Are you selling "S" chest emblems?
Thank you very much.
Rubber is... Sorry, i dont sell S chest emblems.
Only can sell full costume, but not pieces.

Looks great from the little pieces of it I could see in your photos. Do you have any photos of the entire suit? I would love to see it from head to toe.
Great job!

Thank you. Just put those pics together and then you have this full costume, or just look at Brandon Routh who wore tights. Alright.
I make full length pics also when i have time.
It took 2 year to make this suit ready.

Last edited:
Hi. I made thread, but its gone...
Anyway.
2 years, i been making Superman Returns suit.
Now its ready!
Pics made by my mobile phone.

This is how suit looks, but also show some images how it looked in Superman Returns movie.

Q:Why i made Superman Returns suit, and not old Superman suit?

A:Because i liked Superman Returns more than old Superman movies, also Superman Returns suit is very tight, it feels better and looks better when guy is in tights. Old Superman suit is not just tight...

Differents my Superman Returns suit, and suit what Brandon Routh wore in movie - My suit is brighter, more blue and red.

I really hope you like my Superman tight suit.
Also, i am not holding this suit forever, if anyone ever wants to buy, then i may sell it. I just cant wear it, it feels very good in tights, but i get erection always in suit. :unsure

Hi there great looking costume.

Way too much information! the suit looks like some of the reference pictures that i have on my computer.

Can you provide bigger pictures and more details like how you made it? Maybe more pictures of the cape.

Last edited:
I'm inclined to agree, a lil too much personal info, lol.

The suit looks good though, just wish we could get a better look at it. From what I can tell, it almost looks like these pics were taken of images on a computer screen. Looks very accurate to the film though, just with the brighter colours, as it should be.

I too would like to see some more pictures of your suit. The pics you posted look curiously similar to a number of reference pictures I have of a screen used suit. I must confess I'm confused, but looking forward to seeing more pics.

Also, as free advice, the moderators of the RPF like to keep the board "Family Friendly" and I would suggest that you minimize unnecessary personal information from future posts. While you are of course free to post whatever you want, odds are the mods will eventually offer you some "course corrective" suggestions :lol

More pics please!!!!

i gotta agree with matt.

those pics do look like the movie suit on display, could be a massive co-incidence so it would be a good move to post pics of your suit worn, preferably taken whilst it was cold out.;)

Yes please post photos of the whole costume not just sections, would love to see detailed photos of the suit.

GFollano

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back