Superman Returns prop

Wow, Gus... that's FANTASTIC... Great job.

MisterFusion... nice score on those pics... Got any more high res stuff?. Not to hijack, of course.... but I'd LOVE a nice high res version of the EW cover... sweet shot...

But man, Gus... love the paper... I'm dying to read Lois' article...
cheers,
-r.

Hey Gang,

Just started work on another one. The top half is 100%, but the bottom half is mostly guess-work and filler.
Can anyone help on the second article or any of the bottom half of the page?

Here she is so far:
Daily-Planet_MANOFSTEEL01.jpg

And I finally got hold of that book.
My Lois and Clark IDs are finished:
DP_Returns_PPs.jpg

-Chris

<div class='quotetop'>(Kal-ElofKrypton @ Aug 1 2006, 04:37 PM) [snapback]1292041[/snapback]</div>
Wow, when are we going to see an interest thread for these props?
[/b]

Gus has the floor to do the papers, as this is his thread, but if he decides not to do them, then I probably will. As for the IDs - check the junkyard ;)

-Chris

PS: Gus - can't wait to hear about the frames. :)

Well, ill put the interst thread in 25 days, not before that, cause i dont have permision to the JY yet, but if is there any interest before that, PM.

As far as for the frames, we are working on the first one now, as soon as its done, ill have the price for them, but they are making it 100% accurate.

Cya guys

Gus

Wow, you guys did an awesome job on that. :) Can't wait for the run.

Some of us over at the BOTB are working on the Jack Napier wanted poster from the 89 Batman. I know there's a lot of interest for the 89 newspapers as well. Any of you guys want to tackle any of these next?

Here are some screengrabs:

89paper1.jpg

89paper2.jpg

89paper5.jpg

And here are the screenused ones that were posted here a while back:

DSC006927E0.jpg

BigBadBat, i do have the wanted poster, besides the original, i think that im the only one who made it.

Keep me posted if you are interested in a copy.

Low res watermark copy

Cya

Gus

Thank you Gus. Here's our paper prop/progress thread over there (big thank you to a bunch of RPF members for making some of these free props available :D): http://com1.runboard.com/bbrotherhoodofthe...lectibles.t6182

And here's my progress so far (needs a lot more work). Screenshot on left, mine on right:
progress.gif

And here is Shadowbat's progress:
wanted.jpg

OnlyKryptonian was kind enough to post the original pictures of Jack. I need to work these in once I get a chance. We're trying to make it as accurate to the original prop as possible. I've taken a lot of high res screenshots of it in the thread.

168039516.jpg

168039524.jpg

And sorry for the hijack guys. :) I can create another thread if need be.

Wow Chris. Nice job. And you're quick. :)

Just a few small minor adjustments:

1. "Jack Napier" needs to be a little bolder.
2. There should be a little more space between "Considered Armed and Dangerous" and the line above the footer.
3. The DOB appears to read "12/04/64" or "10/04/64".
4. The right side stats are never fully seen on screen but headings are. They are a little bit different in the screenshot. Where did you get the stats for them?

Here are a few screenshots:

PDVD_004.png

PDVD_003.png

PDVD_005.png

PDVD_012.png

PDVD_013.png

PDVD_014.png

Here's closeup of my interpretation from the screenshot. The stats on the right were filled in using another source so your guess is as good as mine. :)

mystats.gif

Again, awesome work. That is the most accurate one I have seen yet. :D

Moviebits has a bunch of screenused newspapers from the Superman films. Really nice pics for reference. Here's one with Zod. :D

superman2_surrender.jpg

superman2_surrender1.jpg

superman2_surrender2.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back