Superman movie crystal

<div class='quotetop'>(reelprops @ May 20 2006, 09:08 PM) [snapback]1247623[/snapback]</div>
Need one. Can anyone help with that. pm me.

Reel
[/b]

oh, I am interested in this as well. Please let me know as well. thank you..

Damian

I wish I could help you guys, but I'm just chiming in to express my interest, as well.

I know there was something in the JY a while back, but I dont remember who was selling it or exactl what it was.

<div class='quotetop'>(reelprops @ May 20 2006, 05:08 PM) [snapback]1247623[/snapback]</div>

Reel
[/b]

From the new movie
I would like one of those as well

Andrew

<div class='quotetop'>(DARTH SABER @ May 21 2006, 12:54 AM) [snapback]1247697[/snapback]</div>
This one?

[image]http://www.thirdzone.com/DIST/images/DC/srkryptpr.jpg[/image]

DS
[/b]
that's kryptonite................looking for the clear crystal

Reel

These ones?

sups1.jpg

sups2.jpg

I might be able to be talked out of them.

They need to be polished. Still in rough stage.

<div class='quotetop'>(micdavis @ May 22 2006, 03:34 AM) [snapback]1248377[/snapback]</div>
These ones?

sups1.jpg

sups2.jpg

I might be able to be talked out of them.

They need to be polished. Still in rough stage.
[/b]

How did you make those? Rods of colored plastic that you sanded down??? How did you keep them so CLEAR??

Thanks

Damian

Hi everone, I am the original sculptor and castor of the crystal. I still offer them in green, clear and red kryptonite color. I will try to post pics of the crystals and other items that I make such as:
The Jor-el crystaline mask as seen in the fortress of solitude in the first movie
S-base crystal display base the lites the crystal and acrylic tube when the crystal is inserted, it also has an on off switch so that it can be used as a static display.
Smallville ship and base
I will also show pics of items that I no longer offer or have made that at this time can't be duplicated.
I also have on the work table the Jor-el face Plaque that will compliment the crystaline mask as they were both seen in the fortress of solitude.
I am working on the brainiac ship from smallville.
I have been working on the original ship from the superman movie with the kryptonian city as a base that will be lit as well as the ship-the ship opens to show baby Kal-el before launch.
I am working a version of this same ship after it crashed on Earth.
I also am going to make the knife in the season finale of Smallville.
If you can't wait for me to post these pics you can go to Printroom.com and type in Fxhound at the top where is says find a member.
Thanks Fxhound

CRYSTALSCGRcopy.jpg

S-BASEcopy.jpg

JOR-ELMASKcopy.jpg

SMALLVILLESHIPcopy.jpg

EMAIL1ship.jpg

EMAiLSB.jpg

1closingupcopy.jpg

emailsmallvillecrome.jpg

TRI-BASEcopy.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(reelprops @ May 20 2006, 09:08 PM) [snapback]1247623[/snapback]</div>

Reel
[/b]

Did I get these from you FXHound? I remember there being some schism between two members regarding these.

I must say it took freaking forever and many, threatening emails for me to receive the crystals with the three tube base. The crystals have all kinds of small bubbles in them which are not terribly noticeable after polished but none the less they are there and made me never finish the rest. I bought two green and two "clear" but never finished them due to the poor quality.

The base also was less then desireable. To start with it fell apart when I took it out of the box and the lighting system in it was far from reliable. Also it had NO finish to it at all. Just white poured resin that had a flat dull finish, quite a difference from the photos that were presented in the sale thread.

Hi McDavis, I would like to say that no one has ever had nothing but fast service from me with clear constant communication. That being said,you are right about the schism. I am the sculptor and creator of these pieces. In the beginning I was not a member of the board but was working with a member who said he would assemble and sell these items. That is all I will say on that.
I hide nothing, I have no pressure pot and some crystals have micro bubbles and some amaze me and have none at times. The photos of the crystals here have microbubbles.
As for the base, the bases that I have assembled never fell apart and I have never had a complaint. There is has never been a finish on this base unlike the Single crystal Base which has a finish. It has detail on the sides to mimic the kryptonian city and the environment inside the fortress of solitude. I always appreciate feedback on the stuff that I do, but this was not of my doing.
I'm sorry things went that way for you but at the time I was not in control.
Fxhound

<div class='quotetop'>(micdavis @ May 22 2006, 02:28 PM) [snapback]1248566[/snapback]</div>
Did I get these from you FXHound? I remember there being some schism between two members regarding these.

I must say it took freaking forever and many, threatening emails for me to receive the crystals with the three tube base. The crystals have all kinds of small bubbles in them which are not terribly noticeable after polished but none the less they are there and made me never finish the rest. I bought two green and two "clear" but never finished them due to the poor quality.

The base also was less then desireable. To start with it fell apart when I took it out of the box and the lighting system in it was far from reliable. Also it had NO finish to it at all. Just white poured resin that had a flat dull finish, quite a difference from the photos that were presented in the sale thread.
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>(FXhound @ May 22 2006, 06:22 AM) [snapback]1248493[/snapback]</div>
Hi everone, I am the original sculptor and castor of the crystal. I still offer them in green, clear and red kryptonite color. I will try to post pics of the crystals and other items that I make such as:
The Jor-el crystaline mask as seen in the fortress of solitude in the first movie
S-base crystal display base the lites the crystal and acrylic tube when the crystal is inserted, it also has an on off switch so that it can be used as a static display.
Smallville ship and base
I will also show pics of items that I no longer offer or have made that at this time can't be duplicated.
I also have on the work table the Jor-el face Plaque that will compliment the crystaline mask as they were both seen in the fortress of solitude.
I am working on the brainiac ship from smallville.
I have been working on the original ship from the superman movie with the kryptonian city as a base that will be lit as well as the ship-the ship opens to show baby Kal-el before launch.
I am working a version of this same ship after it crashed on Earth.
I also am going to make the knife in the season finale of Smallville.
If you can't wait for me to post these pics you can go to Printroom.com and type in Fxhound at the top where is says find a member.
Thanks Fxhound

CRYSTALSCGRcopy.jpg

S-BASEcopy.jpg

JOR-ELMASKcopy.jpg

SMALLVILLESHIPcopy.jpg

EMAIL1ship.jpg

EMAiLSB.jpg

1closingupcopy.jpg

emailsmallvillecrome.jpg

TRI-BASEcopy.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(reelprops @ May 20 2006, 09:08 PM) [snapback]1247623[/snapback]

Reel
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Yeah everything you have mentioned their, I'm gonna have to save up and get. I know personally you do great work.

Not to get off topic but has anyone ever thought of a sculpture of the Fortress of Solitude?

Hi Steve, I provide the finishing instructions with the crystals.

<div class='quotetop'>(misterfusion @ May 23 2006, 01:47 AM) [snapback]1248987[/snapback]</div>
Wasn't there a tutorial or a webpage kicking around someplace about how to clean up unfinished crystals?

Steve
[/b]

FXhound,

I did not think I got them from you, but was not sure. Your stuff does look first rate.

Really like the ships. Beautiful work.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back