Superman MOS Shields $80 Each- Limited*

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

silkscreener

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi All,

I will be selling these at new price of at $80 +Tracked shipping cost at around £12 worldwide
Choice of-

Man of Steel 2013 version (large)
Dawn of justice 2016 ( large and medium)
Justice league 2017 version ( large only for now)

THE LATEST VERSION 3 is in with IMPROVED colours and ACCURACY!

The Red part of the shield comes in four variating tones and the gold in 2 OR if you would just like the plain colored version also seen in my thread you can request that.

It measures at about 230 x 340 mms made from urethane rubber and will come finished. Please take current pictures as a guide to how it will be finished and how you will receive, because of the complexities of the the ultra FINE detail in the print it's hard to get a perfect pull with out putting the cost up by 10x. Hope this is understandable.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ultron

Do you have pictures of the regular Man of Steel shield?

The JL and BvS ones look great.

Pikezer1337

Likewise, do you have MOS pics? Are you also selling trim? I noticed a thread where you were but I couldn't find any pics.

silkscreener

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Do you have pictures of the regular Man of Steel shield?

The JL and BvS ones look great.
Yes here they are , I would however not offer the "dirt" shadow airbrush layer as thats my preference if the customer wants it though it will come out close to the picture.

Attachments