Superman Help

rchrz60

Hey all. I know there's some guys on here that do rubber work like the Batman costumes. I'm wondering if any one could make the a replica of the JJ Abrams Superman Suit?

So the costume I'm referring to is the one on my picture and avatar. This suit is amazing, and I'd love to commission someone to make it!

Can I get an end of the week bump for help? This is what I'm hoping and praying that some one with expertise can help me with. This is such a beautiful costume and design that it's a shame it will never see the big screen because well... Zach Is now at the helm and J.J. Is in a galaxy far far away. Alright all you costumes out there, hit me up. I know there are a lot of you here on the boards that this is right up your alley with all the Batman body suits that have been made. Please let me know
Thank you,
Ryan image.jpg

Ryan, your best bet is to go to the classifieds section and post under the want to buy part. There you can specify what services you need, being 3D designers or sculpters for the suit and casters for molds etc. good luck on the build :thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back