Superman FlyBy Reference Needed

MattMunson

Master Member
Hey Gang. I found this pic a while ago online, along with a few others of a maquette of the same suit. i BELIEVE this was made for the aborted McG movie, FlyBy.

Does anyone have any other pics, information, or know ANYTHING about this suit? If you have dirt, but cannot share online, please send me a PM. I can be discreet when necessary :)

flyby.jpg

I'm not a fan of the Supes suit being rubber, but that is really interesting looking and looks like parts of the design are being used in the upcoming Snyder version.

I'd love to know more about this.

Thanks for the link. Definitely some useful information over there, though it was a bit sparse. I did not know that Winston's shop made the suit. It also looks like there is a dude over there who had some hand in some of the prelim suit design, and got to see the McG suit in person. Someone posted a link to his DA page, which means I can contact him if necessary :)

Keep it comin' folks! I appreciate all the input!

"You'll believe a man is afraid to fly." :lol

Just my two cents but that suit is dreadful. But on the up-side it's not as dreadful as the Burton/Cage one. :lol

Although it looks cool, Superman doesn't need to wear an armor suit: he's invulnerable.

Quick reminder, I'm actually looking for information on this suit and reference photos, not opinions on the suit or movie. Thanks.

Have you been able to find anymore info or pics on the suit ? I have different pic of the suit scattered somewhere on my HDD I'll try and locate for ya.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back