Superman Dye-Sub from Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice

FRIEDAWESOME

Hi! *DISCLAIMER* This suit pattern will not have the symbol, Belt, Arm cuff, Boot cuff, cape piece... but will have the actual red of the boot itself. It also does have the chainmail texture.
Been making a Superman file from BVS and am almost complete! Currently can't post pics because I'm posting this on my friends laptop. I plan on printing it with a shiny spandex/ lycra and for the guantlets , belt, boot cuffs etc. I will be using 3mm craft foam, then coating it in Plasti-Dip (has a similar semi-matte texture as those pieces) and then painting. Really excited to show you guys I believe I am one of the very few working on Superman's suit from this movie, This new suit is very similar to the MOS suit which I love, but the more vibrant colors and belt piece are what's making me make this as apposed to the Man of Steel suit. I'll post more soon but in the mean time does anyone know if there is someone working on a BVS, Superman chest emblem? Because if you look closely the colors are dif, its a smaller size compared to MOS, and has that line and new texture around that line, and I really need to find one that's like the one superman wears, anyways until tomorrow where I can post pics, Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg Here's a pic from my phone

Its no where near perfect and I'm not that great at making patterns but my intentions were just to make this file for me, so it won't be perfect but it'll be good enought for me :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back