Limited Run New prototype run for Superman crystals, Payments due!

I’m in for a couple of them.... Hydin I know you added the Returns crystal to the catalog, but have you ever considered offering the Smallville Fortress Crystal?

Attachments

• 351247EC-24E9-41AA-B55F-221DB7B1290E.jpeg
    351247EC-24E9-41AA-B55F-221DB7B1290E.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 171
Hydin,

What time frame are we looking at here for the next order!!?

Any word from the factory on that new green crystal design?

No worries, I'm alive.

Health issues and life just generally being weird have kept me from hopping on.

I'll take a peek at the pics and see if that's a design that the factory can do. Great timing, since I'm going to be getting a new run together soon :)

Thanks for the pics (and also for the well wishes :) )
Chris

Again just keeping this thread alive... also interested in if anyone else is looking for the Blue Smallville Crystal (can’t just be me). I’m sure it would take several interested parties to have Hydin look at it.

I would love to get a Donner if available, either from a new run or from any current owner.

Last edited:
Unrelated to buying a new one, but I have clear Fortress crystal from a run a few years back that I dropped once. The crystal is mostly intact, but has a few chips in it. Anyone know of someone here who could polish them out, or repair it somehow?

Hey

I'm alive. Working with a jacked up back at the moment, but I'm alive. Still working on the model for the new green crystal. Gotta get the model right before I get the factory to make em. That takes a while. Factory said it's doable, but we all know that we need that model to look perfect before we start getting stuff made.

New order is probably gonna be a new thread in a week or so, and the order's probably gonna be placed on or around halloween.

DA: That's a tough one. You might wanna check a glass shop or a lapidary (gem cutter) to see if they can help with that. I don't have anything like that locally but there's a few you can mail the piece to and have em polish it. Honestly though? It'll probably be cheaper just to buy a new one.

News as I get it peeps. No worries, I will be glad to take payments and monies and get shinies ordered for us all, but I gotta make sure the prices are good, the crystals can be made, and the models are all looking good first :) .

Thanks!
Chris

Awesome to hear from you Chris!!!! A bummer to hear about the back pain, I can well and truly sympathise with that one. Sadly with the mileage in life comes the wear and tear, hope you feel a bit less pain soon buddy!!! And will be keeping an eye out for the new design!!! DO love me some shinys!!!!! :)

Hey

I'm alive. Working with a jacked up back at the moment, but I'm alive. Still working on the model for the new green crystal. Gotta get the model right before I get the factory to make em. That takes a while. Factory said it's doable, but we all know that we need that model to look perfect before we start getting stuff made.

New order is probably gonna be a new thread in a week or so, and the order's probably gonna be placed on or around halloween.

DA: That's a tough one. You might wanna check a glass shop or a lapidary (gem cutter) to see if they can help with that. I don't have anything like that locally but there's a few you can mail the piece to and have em polish it. Honestly though? It'll probably be cheaper just to buy a new one.

News as I get it peeps. No worries, I will be glad to take payments and monies and get shinies ordered for us all, but I gotta make sure the prices are good, the crystals can be made, and the models are all looking good first :) .

Thanks!
Chris

Heck yeah! Can’t wait!!!

Hey Hydin, love that we could be getting a new version of the Green Crystal (mark me interested). Also curious though if you saw my post earlier in the thread about doing the Smallvile Blue Fortress Crystal?

Hey guys.

No can do on the Smallville crystal. I'm like 99% sure that ReplicaProps still has the license for that show and piece, so he'd be the best person to hit up for one.

Don't have any extra crystals at the moment except for a clear "off screen used" background crystal from that run a year or two ago.

GOOD NEWS though. I am about to order a prototype of the new green one (off the screen used one, pics earlier in the thread) I've been working on. SO... basically, this is letting you know that a: there's a new run on the way, and b: this is also your change to get a limited run crystal if you think run sizes matter.

The main difference is this prototype is going to be in glass, or some form of high ended glass they use for fake gemstones. I'm working with a new company, and this is kind of the "beta test" to see if I want them to do the new design. I don't have a minimum to order, but I'm opening up the run right now to whoever wants one. If we get more than 20 people wanting one, the price drops a bit.

This might not be the FINAL design for it, as I said, it's a prototype. I might alter it a bit, I don't know. What I do know is it'll be one fine piece of awesome.

So, lemme know if you are in! The more people we get, the cheaper they run!

up to 8 pcs, $75
Above 8, $70
Above 15, $62
We hit 20, they are $55
We hit 30, they are $45
Don't think we are going to get above that so I didn't ask.

Only color option on this is going to be green.

I realize this is a blind run (meaning I don't have a prototype to show off), but I'd like to think I've done enough of these to where people know they are going to get a quality product.

Post up if you want in. Speedy turnaround on this, so I'm looking to place the order in about a week. As usual, shipping is worked out when they get in hand. If you are overseas, I am sorry, but shipping is going to be expensive. I don't mind sending out 1st class packages, but I don't think I can insure them, and I have no control over how quickly they will get there. Payments for the crystal are via paypal if you want, or I have venmo and the cash app. Paypal is best for the shipping payment, since I can click a button and print the label.

Paypal is hydinout@gmail.com (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN UPDATED ADDRESS FROM THE PREVIOUS RUNS. I've switched ISPs, the old address might not be functional)

I'll also be editing the OP to show this.

So, no payment due NOW, just let me know if you want in. That way I can work out what the price is gonna be, and I can update accordingly.

Thanks guys and gals!
Chris

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back