Limited Run New prototype run for Superman crystals, Payments due!

If you still have the green fortress crystal I'll take it! Let me know and I'll shoot you a payment tonight after work.
Edit I'll take the clear fortress as well

If you have a Fortress or Donner Crystal left, please let me know :)

// Edit: bought both from "28: thedailyplanet - 1 jorel (clear), 1 donner (green), 1 fortress (clear), 1 brando (green)"

Last edited:
Does someone have 1x Jor-El Crystal (Clear) and 1x Brando Crystal (Green) for sale?
Please let me know. Received the Donner and Fortress Crystal from "thedailyplanet" well and i'm realy happy with these :)!!

So this past weekend I went to the MOTOR CITY COMIC CON and saw Jeff East and Tom Welling. I brought a couple of crystals to have signed. Although the crystals weren't as important in Smallville as they were in the Reeve films, they did exist nonetheless. I asked Jeff East how accurate the Donner Crystal was to his memory. He said they used 4 or 5 different ones, but the one I had looked just like the one in the Console when he talks to Brando.

crystalsA.jpg

So this past weekend I went to the MOTOR CITY COMIC CON and saw Jeff East and Tom Welling. I brought a couple of crystals to have signed. Although the crystals weren't as important in Smallville as they were in the Reeve films, they did exist nonetheless. I asked Jeff East how accurate the Donner Crystal was to his memory. He said they used 4 or 5 different ones, but the one I had looked just like the one in the Console when he talks to Brando.

View attachment 818792

Awesome! Cool that you got to meet Jeff East and now has his signature on your crystal. :)

So... we're currently doing house renos atm and we need to pick a new light fixture for the dining room. So our PM sent us to a local lighting wholesaler to get some ideas and I all of a sudden had a very strong urge to get in touch with my Kryptonian roots lol...

Crystals.jpgCrystals 2.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back