Limited Run New prototype run for Superman crystals, Payments due!

Hey guys and gals.

Just an update. Long story short, health problems sidelined me for a while/have sidelined me.

I haven't read through the thread, so apologies if I missed a question or anything.

1: I'm alive. I'm ok.

2: There will be another run, with ~3 new designs. It's not happening until the designs are finished to my satisfaction. This may mean days, or weeks, or months. It will happen. Shipping is too expensive to try to set small runs for each design, unless you guys are willing to pay a good bit more per crystal. Be patient. Perfection takes time, and I want these to be as perfect as possible before I start taking other people's money for them.

3: If you HAVE PAID FOR SHIPPING and you HAVE NOT gotten the crystal from this thread, email me.

4: If you HAVE PAID FOR FOR A CRYSTAL but HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY SHIPPING QUOTES/CONTACT FROM ME, email me.

5: If you just want to buy one, give me a few days and I'll have the number of ones in stock worked up as well as prices. I did a small order last year, so there are extras at the moment. I just need to verify how many.

6: Let's set Thurs the 5th as the first day in taking extra orders, email only.

7: I'm sorry if anyone was upset or anything about me not being here. I have some kinda big personal issues going on, and I'm not exactly in the best frame of mind or body to tackle a new run immediately. I'll get em rolling when I can safely commit to the time and effort needed to complete it. Far too many times I've seen people get in over their head and ghost everyone while taking off with their cash. Not happening with me.

That pretty much covers everything I could update about. As soon as the designs are finished, I'll get the new thread rolling.

I'm not going to be here again for a while, but I'm going to be back soon. If there's one thing I learned the hard way it's that I have to respect my body's limits, or my body will do it for me.

Hope everyone is doing well. I've missed y'all.

Chris
Problem is I don't have Your e-mail, we just talked by private message, still waiting for two green original first movie.
Can You please contact me again?

Regards,

Alberto

Hey guys and gals.

Just an update. Long story short, health problems sidelined me for a while/have sidelined me.

I haven't read through the thread, so apologies if I missed a question or anything.

1: I'm alive. I'm ok.

2: There will be another run, with ~3 new designs. It's not happening until the designs are finished to my satisfaction. This may mean days, or weeks, or months. It will happen. Shipping is too expensive to try to set small runs for each design, unless you guys are willing to pay a good bit more per crystal. Be patient. Perfection takes time, and I want these to be as perfect as possible before I start taking other people's money for them.

3: If you HAVE PAID FOR SHIPPING and you HAVE NOT gotten the crystal from this thread, email me.

4: If you HAVE PAID FOR FOR A CRYSTAL but HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY SHIPPING QUOTES/CONTACT FROM ME, email me.

5: If you just want to buy one, give me a few days and I'll have the number of ones in stock worked up as well as prices. I did a small order last year, so there are extras at the moment. I just need to verify how many.

6: Let's set Thurs the 5th as the first day in taking extra orders, email only.

7: I'm sorry if anyone was upset or anything about me not being here. I have some kinda big personal issues going on, and I'm not exactly in the best frame of mind or body to tackle a new run immediately. I'll get em rolling when I can safely commit to the time and effort needed to complete it. Far too many times I've seen people get in over their head and ghost everyone while taking off with their cash. Not happening with me.

That pretty much covers everything I could update about. As soon as the designs are finished, I'll get the new thread rolling.

I'm not going to be here again for a while, but I'm going to be back soon. If there's one thing I learned the hard way it's that I have to respect my body's limits, or my body will do it for me.

Hope everyone is doing well. I've missed y'all.

Chris
We communicated on Twitter recently. I too am in for whatever you have made.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back