Interest Superman Crystal run! Ordering is closed.

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Edit - 6/15 Orders have been taken, and sent to the factory. Run's closed ladies and gents!

Edit - 6/8 Paying deposit on run later today

Edit - 6/4 Added a cut off date for the run.

3agCaSL.gif

I've finally heard back from the factory and gotten everything worked out. A few prices have changed, but it's nothing major so we are now officially looking at a crystal run!

Here's the various types (using an amazing pic from a previous thread)
r1kErYG.jpg

And here's where they came from :
uRJeUur.jpg

So, who's up for some crystals? Should be available in any color, but I might need to check on red. Green, clear, light blue, blue, black are all color options you can choose from.

Prices!
Jor El - 70$
Fortress - 65$
Brando - 60$
Donner - 50$
Returns - 70$

OMG 1/6th SCALE RETURNS CRYSTALS!!!!! MADE OF CRYSTAL!!! HOLY CRAP!!!
Yes, we are going to have the option to order HAND CUT 1/6th scale Returns crystals! Also, we are going to be able to order RANDOMLY FACETED Returns sized designs so you can have a lot of display crystals WITHOUT having em all look the same!

Mini Returns - 20$
Mini Returns (random) - 18$
If you want a color (like green or red or blue or something) IN THE MINI RETURNS DESIGN please add 2$ to that. We get a price break if we go over 20 pieces, so the more you order the cheaper it gets for em!

Orders!
1: Stieller - 1 brando , 1 Jor el - Both clear! (paid)
2: Kryptoknight - 1 Jor-El, 1 Returns, and 1 Fortress, all clear; and 1 Brando, green (paid)
3: HowMuch - 1 donner (green), 1 Jor El (clear) (paid)
4: bullitt - 1 fortress (clear), 1 donner (green) (paid)
5: jason - 1 brando (green), 1 Donner, 1 Returns, 1 Brando, 2 Fortress, 1 Jor-El (all in clear) (paid <owed order>)
6: Zalaian 1 Fortress, 1 X Returns (both clear) (paid)
7: ALLEY - 1 brando (green), 1 fortress (clear) (paid)
8: Stoney - 1 returns (clear) (paid)
9: bluecoyote - 1 Jor El, 1 Fortress, 1 Returns (all clear),1 Brando green (paid), 1 donner (dark blue) (paid)
10: daedalus99 - 1 donner (green) (paid)
11: Marc - 1 fortress (clear), 1 donner (green), 1 brando (green) (paid)
12: cbgraphix - 1 fortress (green) (paid)
13: mattkelly - 1 donner (green) (paid)
14: ShortWookie - 1 donner (green), 1 brando (green) (paid)
15: bobatrek - 1 donner (blue) (paid)
16: Stormshadow - 3 donner (dark blue), 2 returns (clear), and 3 mini (1/6) returns random (clear), 6 mini returns (clear) (paid)
17: lfpedroza - 1 Jor El (clear), 1 mini returns (green) (paid)
18: jay1138 - 1 brando (green) (paid)
19: Duaneo - 1 fortress (clear), 1 returns (clear), 1 donner (green) (paid)
20: J. Johnson (email) - 1 brando (green) (paid)

Ready to take payments, probably gonna keep the run open for a week or two, maybe longer if there's enough interest. Next run is going to be near Christmas time.

I take paypal, and google wallet, cash, money orders, gold bullion, souls, but I draw the line at first borns cause I really hate changing diapers.

If you send the payment via paypal, please send it as a regular payment with an address attached, and that way I can easily get your shipping figured out when they come in. Only the crystal payment is due now, shipping won't be needed until it's in a box and ready to head out!

Paypal is rpfer@cox.net and PLEASE PUT THE CRYSTAL DESIGNS YOU WANT AND COLORS IN THE NOTES AREA. I can always edit the order, but once it's been placed I can't alter it, so let's get it right the first time :)

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks!
Chris

Last edited:
Re: Superman Crystal run! YAY!!!! Who's up for something shiny? INCLUDING 1/6TH SCALE

I'm in for a clear jorel and Brando

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Superman Crystal run! YAY!!!! Who's up for something shiny? INCLUDING 1/6TH SCALE

YAY! I need 1 Jor-El, 1 Returns, and 1 Fortress, all clear; and 1 Brando, green. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Chris, Can you please post the largest width of each crystal? I'd like to get some clear acrylic tubing for mine, but don't know what tube ID will fit each crystal with a minimum of slop. I'm sure others would love to have this info as well for their crystal displays.

Thanks!

I don't have any of the replicas at the moment actually, except for a returns and a donner. I'll get those measurements later today though.

I am planning on ordering a "complete set" for myself, so worst case I'll be able to tell you as soon as I get em in hand :)

Gotta track down where I put the blueprints on whatever backup I did a while back :lol

Chris

I need to finish my set after the last run can you put be down for a Donner Green and Jor-El clear please?

Are there going to be 1/6 scale in anything other than returns? Awesome work!

I think I'm in for 2 of the full scale Brando Crystals in Green. Is the ordering still open?

Thanks
Fletch

Are there going to be 1/6 scale in anything other than returns? Awesome work!

Nah, we can do random designs on the facets so they can look different, and even do colors for some variation, but frankly the issue is the overall size. The other designs are way too thin/tiny to be safely made at that scale. The brando would snap like a twig under the slightest pressure. Same goes for the donner.

I need to finish my set after the last run can you put be down for a Donner Green and Jor-El clear please?

Can do :)

I think I'm in for 2 of the full scale Brando Crystals in Green. Is the ordering still open?

Thanks
Fletch

Yup, ordering is open until it's not, by which I mean you can order till the thread's closed. I'll give plenty of heads up about the upcoming deadline. Basically it'll be probably either a few weeks or a month before I stop taking orders. Once I send the order off, that's when it's officially too late to place an order.

You have a while :)

Thanks!
Chris

Also, just as a reminder, if you have any questions or want to ask me anything and don't wanna post here or send a PM for some reason, I've updated my twitter and facebook info in my profile as my signature mentions :)

Thanks!
Chris

Actually I'm down for a Donner Crystal! Can't pass this up!

Yay, glad this is back, cause i love the donner i got the first time, love a fortress and returns this time around.

Updated the list. If the color/style/quantity is wrong, please let me know.

Chris

Outstanding!!

PM and PayPal sent!

1 Brando (green)

1 Fortress (clear)

Last edited:

Finally :love

For me Returns 70$ CLEAR
Paid with paypal

Last edited:

I would like three the fortress Brando and Donner, how much for postage to the UK?

- - - Updated - - -

I would like three the1) fortress clear 2)Brando green and 3),Donner, green how much for postage to the UK?

Hi there, I have tubes with inner diamiter of 43mm for the Jor-El and Returns crystals, theres a small amount of wiggle room. I find that size is perfect for these two larger crystals.
Chris, Can you please post the largest width of each crystal? I'd like to get some clear acrylic tubing for mine, but don't know what tube ID will fit each crystal with a minimum of slop. I'm sure others would love to have this info as well for their crystal displays.

Thanks!

Glad I was able to make this run, I've been waiting for this one! :)

Paypal sent for 1 Donner Crystal in Green.

Wow, lots of people getting the Donner, the only one I DIDN'T get! Lol do you people know something that I don't?

Nah, it's a popular design :)

It'll be around for the next run, don't worry.

Updating the list now!

REALLY surprised no one's gone for the 1/6th scale stuff.

Chris

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back