Superman Coffee Table

Bnightwing

Superman-coffee-table.jpg

A poster named 0neDisturbedSOB on the Superhero Hype! boards designed this. I think it'd be a cool project for someone to do. This, or a Batman version. What do you guys think? I think it'd be a GREAT project.

I would love a designed table like that. Someone had made a design that had the crystal look of the fortress of solitude with a glass top that looked pretty outstanding as well. I would love to have either design in my home.

Neat looking table.

Personally I would have the glass resting directly on the shield. Otherwise cleanup of dust (or anything else that might find it's way in between) is gonna be a pain.

Superman-coffee-table.jpg

A poster named 0neDisturbedSOB on the Superhero Hype! boards designed this. I think it'd be a cool project for someone to do. This, or a Batman version. What do you guys think? I think it'd be a GREAT project.

That is an awsome design.

We at R9 are currently in the process of producing a batman coffee table...with a twist... ill keep you updated :)

Weequay

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back