Superman at Toys R US NYC

Discussion in 'DC Costumes and Props' started by Mogwai2112, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Mogwai2112

Mogwai2112 Active Member

Well I live in NYC and went to TRU in times square and lo and behold, the "man of steels" costume was on display for all to see. I am going to and All Media Screening this thursday at Sony Lincon Square on 68th street at 5pm :) We'll point being I will be in the area and will go back to TRU to take some pictures of the suit and cape, and boots. I am not the best picture taker in the world and my camera is a cannon powershot 250 that can do 3.2megapixels. Now what flavor would you guys like the shots taken in? 1024x768 ot 1600x1200? I will also take pictures of all the kryptonite shards that are there too. BTW the suit is beautiful. Fellow Rpfer's let me know what you think. Also if you want a particular shot of the suit please post here and I will do my very best to make everyone happy. BTW I am sooo excited to see this movie, it my dear superman fans has been a long wait.

Chris

2. MattMunson

MattMunson Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

3. thuth

thuth Well-Known Member

...what Matt said.

4. Probe Droid

Probe Droid Master Member

I was thinking up hiking up there myself, and I do take good pix, so I'll shoot a bunch as well with my D50 6.2 mg.

5. BatDemon

BatDemon Active Member

See if you can get a good shot of the lining. When I was there, I swore the edges are darker than the middle, Even hit the display with a LED penlight, color didn't change. Also, the capes mold mus had been peices together, if you look around the elbow, you will see a slight mismatch in the texture on bothe sides of the cape exterior. Nitt picky? Sure, but it gives some more clues to the construction.

6. Yorpheus

Yorpheus Well-Known Member

Take at least 50 pictures... m'kay? ;)

7. houdiniguy

houdiniguy Sr Member

Take a GAZILLION.

HEAD TO TOE, FRONT AND BACK.

Please.

Thanks in advance for this offer.
    Tom