Superior Spiderman Mark I

TheBigBoss

So, this is my first try to make a costume. I will try to make the first suit used in the Superior Spiderman series.
latest?cb=20141025051729.jpg

My plan in making the costume:
-Use Superher0g33k's Free Pattern on Sellfy
-Use ZentaiZone to print and sew the suit
I still don't know about the lenses or the faceshell, i was thinking about modifying some googles, and make them look like this.
superior_spider-man_about_to_kill.jpg
Anyway, im just 15 years old, so i don't have a big budget to use. Thats all for now.

superior_spider-man_about_to_kill.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats an AWESOME plan man, can't wait to see what you get. Also, about the faceshell and lenses, go check out the user Tjack. He has plenty of stuff that you'll need. And I'm curious... How much is it to have ZentaiZone print and sew the pattern?
And I'm also 15

Thats an AWESOME plan man, can't wait to see what you get. Also, about the faceshell and lenses, go check out the user Tjack. He has plenty of stuff that you'll need. And I'm curious... How much is it to have ZentaiZone print and sew the pattern?
And I'm also 15
Thanks man.... Yeah, i was talking with Tjack about buying his lenses when i got all the money. ZentaiZone prints and sew the suit with a base of 75 dollars.[h=2][/h]

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back