Super Solider Serum question/help

Nemesis9

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I’ve read through all the threads and I can’t seem to find a definitive answer for what people use for the actual blue serum. I’ve seen water, Windex and even mouthwash. I actually have blue liquid hand soap that I was tempted to use. I know it won’t swish around like something thinner, but it’s never to move from my shelf, so I don’t really care. I’m just looking for something to put into the vial and NEVER have to worry about again (mold/bacteria)

Any and all feedback is appreciated

So I’ve read through all the threads and I can’t seem to find a definitive answer for what people use for the actual blue serum. I’ve seen water, Windex and even mouthwash. I actually have blue liquid hand soap that I was tempted to use. I know it won’t swish around like something thinner, but it’s never to move from my shelf, so I don’t really care. I’m just looking for something to put into the vial and NEVER have to worry about again (mold/bacteria)

Any and all feedback is appreciated

Well the NEVER part is kinda hard to answer. Alcohol based liquids would definitely help prevent the development of micro organisms but you’ll still have to account for evaporation, discoloration, leakage (if you use a plastic container they WILL deteriorate over time, especially if they are in constant contact with alcohol).

So there’s definitely no definitive answer and no perfect solution. Over time I personally got rid of all liquids in my collection after encountering each one of these issues. I have elected to replace the vial part on my Pym particle vials with colored acrylic rod and my super serum vial sits empty (but could benefit from the same treatment).

Just my 2c.

Last edited:
Well the NEVER part is kinda hard to answer. Alcohol based liquids would definitely help prevent the development of micro organisms but you’ll still have to account for evaporation, discoloration, leakage (if you use a plastic container they WILL deteriorate over time, especially if they are in constant contact with alcohol).

So there’s definitely no definitive answer and no perfect solution. Over time I personally got rid of all liquids in my collection after encountering each one of these issues. I have elected to replace the vial part on my Pym particle vials with colored acrylic cylinders And my super serum vial sits empty (but could benefit from the same treatment).

Just my 2c.

Ive seen people used Baby Oil with oil based food coloring. Thoughts?

Ive seen people used Baby Oil with oil based food coloring. Thoughts?
Depends on the oil and the environment. Oils usually contain yeasts and their enzym activity could affect the viscosity of the liquid over time. Also I would worry that the food coloring could act as a catalyst in chemical reactions that would lead to accelerated oxydation and rancidity.

Best thing to do is maybe try a variety if combinations and see how they hold up over a few weeks before making a final decision.

Depends on the oil and the environment. Oils usually contain yeasts and their enzym activity could affect the viscosity of the liquid over time. Also I would worry that the food coloring could act as a catalyst in chemical reactions that would lead to accelerated oxydation and rancidity.

Best thing to do is maybe try a variety if combinations and see how they hold up over a few weeks before making a final decision.
Yeah, I think you’re absolutely right. Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back