Super Mario Bros. movie

The Cyberpunk anime is excellent, but not really an adaptation of any set story. I haven't finished it, but I thought it was awesome that you if you had played the game, you can tell exactly what part of the city they are in.

You could add the Witcher in there too, but it's an adaptation of the books, though the look was obviously influenced by the games.

Unsurprisingly, Chris Pratt still looks like the worst/lowest effort part of the movie. Everything else about it seems fun.

Thinking about it. I do wish Charles Martinet had been the voice, BUT, having the director to have him tone down how he does it for the games.
As a professional voice actor, I think he could have done that, keeping with the Mario vibe we all know, and still not over doing it, like for the games, which works for them.
Now maybe the studio did try and and didn't like it, or maybe they went straight for that super star celebrity power.
We might never know....or be many years if so.

Aside from any of the voice issues....it looks fun. Just can't take it seriously anyways.

...and its got karting.....
quoted perfectly " looks fun " something i would be going to the theaters for, a fun movie to watch. hell ill admit it, i had fun with the sonic movie

quoted perfectly " looks fun " something i would be going to the theaters for, a fun movie to watch. hell ill admit it, i had fun with the sonic movie
Yeah, and I think the best thing to remember, is that its NOT the game, just based on the the game. More so than the 93 movie at least. Even the Sonic movie created its own origin story, although I had hoped they would stick with another one.
Actually playing Sonic Frontiers right now.

I still am waiting to see the sequel

Super sonic was my favorite back with sonic 3 and sonic and knuckles

If this new film were exactly the same except they had cast someone else as Mario to do a Bob Hoskins impression, I’d be over the moon.

That is and interesting thought. Bob and John were good Mario and Luigi; adopting them as alternate voices for the characters in further shows would have been a lot of fun.

I think there may end up being a Charles Martinet fandub once this hits home release. I neither love nor hate the Pratt version of Mario so far, it's kinda just getting the job done. I think the only reason he was cast is because they wanted to add some high profile names to the roster for marketing purposes myself.

Always love Bob Hoskins. And Captain Lou Albano for that matter lol;).
My favorite part in that movie is when they are arrested and giving their info

Cop: “name!”
Mario: Mario
Cop: last name
Mario: Mario..
Cop: Mario Mario?

As he looks to luigi

Cop: name?
luigi: luigi
Cop: let me guess luigi, luigi
luigi: no! luigi Mario!

LOL freakn love it

Here in the theater, credits are rolling.
Its a pretty fun silly movie just as expected. Chris Pratt's voice in the end sounded good enough to not even think about it like all the worries back when that first trailer dropped.
If you are a Mario fan, I recommend warching this for sure.
It was fun and trying to spot all the little easter eggs throughout.

Won’t see it in the theatre but Amazon already has preorders for the blu ray and dvd up, so I have it ordered.
Looks like we’re going to be getting a Nintendo cinematic universe with the unexpected and overwhelming success of the opening weekend. Long overdue for Disney to step aside for someone that cares about pleasing the fans and not the critics.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back