Super Edge Predator 1 Invisible Hunter by Joe and Dan :)

Faken

Hi all,

Here's another killer piece for the Predator nuts! I'm also excited to say I actually had a hand in painting this LOL! Basically I was able to squeeze some painting time in and was able to actually work on a kit a bit! YAY!!! On this model, I did the basic cleanup and hollowed out the bio so it could be attached to his hip or something. I then painted the skin and did the spotting and did up the armor with about 6 different metallic colors. Then, it sat on my workbench for 3 months untouched and there was no way I could work on it further, so I decided to send it to Joe to finish for me.

Well, Joe basically pimped the living crap out of it and fixed up everything that needed fixing. He worked off the skin and pattern I did and built it up with additional translucent effects like veins and additional patterns and colors. His usual amazing stuff lol! He then finished off the armor with some "chipping" effects and painted all the details and parts that were still bare. The end result is this AMAZING piece:

(btw, review as usual at http://www.predatorstuff.com/2007/10/26/pr...nd-a-bit-by-me/ )

Thanks for looking :lol:

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
man those eyes bug me the **** out, wow, I'd hate to be killed by THAT particular Pred. He looks like a creep!

Props for doing some assembly and paint yourself, D. I'd be too much of a puss puss to do any work on my kits.

hey unbelievable!!!!excellent work!!thts very great!!!its not just a kit,u gave him a life!!

would u mind tell me tht wut colour u paint 4 it??can u show some pics of it??

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back