IMG000012.jpg

IMG000035.jpg

IMG000037.jpg

IMG000058.jpg

IMG000057.jpg

DSC01942.JPG

DSC01944.JPG

DSC01940.JPG

Its actually all hand drawn on there. I used black and red sharpie markers, then used black spray paint to darken it up...and it took a long time and was really frustrating but i got through it. the material i used for the skin is called felt. you can find it at any local craft/material stores. i do all my skins out of this stuff, just cut-add cut upholstery foam for the muscle look-hot glue-put a zipper up the back and your good to go. glad yall like it. im going to try to work on this a little this weekend, im back in school for the fall and ive had a ton of homework already... i hope to get it done asap.
im thinking about just making a faceless mask so i can put a bio on it instead, i guess ill have to try to make the bio since i dont have the money to buy one of the nice ones on here cause of all the money im wasting on college books lol...unless someone wants to donate, kidding of course. ill update asap, but i wouldnt expect much too soon. im off to bed- peace

i decided to make a bio for the mask as well. i still need to make the jaw bone and the top of the mask. im using foamies to do so and im not sure how to get that dome shape to the top of the mask...would a heat gun work? anyway, the jaw bone will be made out of upholstery foam and painted. i hope to put real lasers in it, but im not sure yet. tell me what you think

IMG000064.jpg

IMG000062.jpg

IMG000061.jpg

anyone have an idea on how to round the foamies? i only have tomorrow to work on it before i go back to school...i need suggestions

thanks, i just got the jaw bone done and im going to try to get the dome done tonight! ill post a pic when i get that done- peace

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back