super black predator full suit

jman30236

so im going to do a full suit to go with the head i just completed, just have to add dread rings. if you havent seen it check it out. http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...20&start=20
so ill be doing the suit the same way i did the head and make the armor out of foamies. ive decided to make it to where im seeing out the mouth and im going to wear platform shoes to give me some extra height. i might make a bio to go with, but we'll see how this goes first.

ive almost got the torso done, just have to a few more scales, add the arms and do the armor. ill post pics in a couple days or whenever i have completed it

alright people, im still working on this, hand drawling all these scales is a bitch. i should have one arm complete tomorrow and attached to the suit, my computer is not uploading pics for some damn reason so ill post some pics on someone elses computer. btw, 311 and the offspring were awesome last night...still recovering from it

yea, a ton of updates, but my computer wont let me upload them. im going to finish up some things and then try to get pics posted on someone elses computer tonight, and that all depends on if my sister has her baby today or not

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back