Summer fest costume contest

Dakath

Every start of the summer vacation there is summer fest in the part of Bruges where we live.

The second day there is a costume parade with contest.

This year we dressed the inlaw famely with a few costumes of us in hope we would win.

here are a few pics.

ScreenShot142-1.jpg

My brother in law, that is in a wheelchair, we dressed up like Boba :p

Mother in law was Sally

ScreenShot141-1.jpg

The misses and me (still in her old suit)

ScreenShot143-1.jpg

My sister in law dressed in Leia, her husband in Darth Maul. It took us 5 minutes to find some clothes that looked a little like Darth Maul but it took me 1,5 hour to paint him up ;)

Our name was "The Hollywood freaks" and geuss what... We only got 3th place, nobody that took part in the contest could not understand it.

ScreenShot142-1.jpg

ScreenShot141-1.jpg

ScreenShot143-1.jpg

damn you should have come first you all look awesome :p looks like a lot of fun you should next time try to get your whole family to dress as predator related soldiers etc, your wife's costume looks awesome ;)
who came first?

Okay what the hell about a drag queen is so inventive or shocking in todays world?

you would think that everyone and his brother has seen enough drag queens in costume contests

Might as well put a damn sheet on with two eye holes cut in it!

Well, I know what my costume for next year is going to... send me some wigs and bling bling dresses :p

Yes I'm still working on my wife her new suit. I finished the mold today for the computer gauntlet.

When I have battery's in my camera, I'll post some pics. The damn thing needs juce like a drunk Swiss.

Looking good!!!! :p
For sure the drag queen has done something with the judge, for sure.
Cause I know who had won 1e prize.... predator rules!!!

Well Boba looks cool 2.

Okay what the hell about a drag queen is so inventive or shocking in todays world?

you would think that everyone and his brother has seen enough drag queens in costume contests

Might as well put a damn sheet on with two eye holes cut in it!

HAHA that is very true.

"Wow...you dressed up as a girl...that is so amazing." Don't understand why someone would be think a guy dressed as a women would be a better costume then a predator and starwars...

HAHA that is very true.

"Wow...you dressed up as a girl...that is so amazing." Don't understand why someone would be think a guy dressed as a women would be a better costume then a predator and starwars...
exactly my god we need to go get that judge and make em pay nothing can beat predator and star wars especially not a drag queen.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back