suits completed for the phoenix comic con

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TehEl1te

Hey brother. Pretty cool suits you guys have there.

For the paint... did you use prosaide before painting up your skins? That really helps keep the paint from crackling or chipping. Also using a proper sealant, like permawet for example also helps protect your paintjob. There are other sealants too.

The bio masks look VERY small... the wolf more so than the celtic. I mean REALLY small. Perhaps finding a vendor on here who provides the bio you want would be a good option or scratch building them to fit your masks would be good.

Pretty cool scratch builds otherwise. :) You plan on upgrading or revising at all in the future?

Guan Thwei

Hey brother. Pretty cool suits you guys have there.
For the paint... did you use prosaide before painting up your skins? That really helps keep the paint from crackling or chipping. Also using a proper sealant, like permawet for example also helps protect your paintjob. There are other sealants too.
The bio masks look VERY small... the wolf more so than the celtic. I mean REALLY small. Perhaps finding a vendor on here who provides the bio you want would be a good option or scratch building them to fit your masks would be good.
Pretty cool scratch builds otherwise. :) You plan on upgrading or revising at all in the future?
That is what I suggested :)

Doctor WHO

yea i plan on revising the armor and repairing the paint job on the skin. i do have permawet and i used it on the used and no i didnt prosaide prior to painting it. and for the mask i was planning on the wolf mask being so small i ordered that one on amazon it was only $15 so i had to make do with what i got by buidling some sort of headset that will supprt the weight of that mask and the dreds. minor tweaks heres there i guess my big issue was the paint peeling and cracking but over all id say a successful build and con. thanks for the feedback