SUITED UP FOR FIRST TIME!!! the wolf is at the door 19/8/10 NEW PICS

jay hfd

suited up for first time today......all i need is gauntlets and im done!!!!!!!! man that thing is bleedin hot to wear!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo0707.jpg

Photo0708.jpg

Photo0710.jpg.gif

karate pred!!!!
Photo0711.jpg

up yours arnie!!
Photo0712.jpg

hmmmmm chicken or beef?!!
Photo0713.jpg

Photo0714.jpg

Photo0715.jpg

any advice would be great,thanks
new pics of bando lier me and friend have been working on
jay3.jpg

jay4.jpg

jay2.jpg
jay1.jpg

very nice jay....i like the muscle detail on the suit... looks like with that wolf suit on you can probably bench press 600 lbs :) :(

LIVE FOR THE HUNT
DIE WITH HONOR

thanks man!! lee done a great job fair play......cheers djgs....wasnt sure about it before,bought a couple of fox skulls of ebay,still waiting for weasel skull to go in the middle of em :)

well then you should be chuffed because it's gonna rock big time fella! with so many uk members with pukka suits we need to have a hunterslair meet!!!!!!

your not wrong there mate ...although the next one i'll be off to with mattius and a couple of other lair members if mcm expo at the excel arena at the end of october :( be cool if you'd be ready for it!
Hey John if my suit's ready in time I'll try to make that. Would be good for a UK pred invasion. Get it done Jay lol
Andy

yes strugglinggrunt will defo be ready and up for it!!! im working on it andy i swear boss ;)
bovine thats a honour coming from ya,wasnt sure if i had used too many colours on them,first time dry brushing :(

Looking good Jay, by the way i have a small amount of latex now i can pour up a Neck ring , from next monday , so just gimme a shout if needed.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back