Suit idea. Good or Bad?

Bam

I have a idea for an Undersuit but i don't know if its good or not. Thats why i need ur help plz. I thought of buying a longsleeve Diver Suit, put it over my Dummy, then take the Mr. Incredible Costume foam parts out and attach them on the diversuit. Then make everything accurate and then i wanna take fluid Latex and make it all over the suit and the foam parts, when its dry then paint it.

now is this a good idea or is it Bad?

Id say its fine as long as you are not getting a THICK westsuit, get one of the undersuit types that are 1.5mm thick or you are going to melt quick :)

Id say its fine as long as you are not getting a THICK westsuit, get one of the undersuit types that are 1.5mm thick or you are going to melt quick :)

Good to know that there are different thicknesses, 'cause i don't wanna swim in my swet :mad:

isn't it easier just to latex the mr incredible suit instead of cutting it apart and pasting it on a wetsuit?

I always found simple bodysuits (leotards), whether they are spandex or just plain cotton, work great. They are much much cheaper than a divesuit or even a Mr. I Suit, and they all look the same once covered in latex. The proces on bodysuits range from 30-100 buck. Shop around and you will find good quality for under 40 dollars. Lots more variety in size too. I am 6'1" and I easily find them in my size.

Oz

I trust more in just buying a latex skin from either seahunter or Chuck

I just cant get into the whole wet suit/ mr i suit set up , now dont get me wrong MisserCraigs suit is pretty sweet and he has a mr i build up but his girlfriends female pred to me is way better and its just a straight latex skin that she made herself from a ducttape dummer which fits her exact measurements. which to me just makes the suit more fitted and looks better than taking the chance of it have loose areas or areas that are just to baggy but thats just my opinion

im sure either way bro it will work out for ya

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back