Suit for Jeeper

Elder one

Ok here is the suit I've been building for Jeeper for this years ComicCon next month. I'm ALMOST done. I had to order some more pros-aide for the mask, then my work here is done......

I've learned a lot about air brushing the last couple of months. I look forward to doing some other stuff once we get past CC10.

IMG_6163.jpg

Thanks for looking,
E-O

Ah ha! There is the suit I kept hearing about. Looking good! Your getting that skin thing down. You must have Arnold arms after throwing those molds around.

Yes - I'm going to use one of my Elder masks since I have the mold handy. I'm waiting for materials to show up so I can finish.

E-O

Yes this suit will have dual blades. I'm trying to build this in the cheap since it's a gift. I'm using parts I have or have access too. Someday - I would like to actually sculpt some gauntlets but the Creature from the Black Lagoon will be my primary focus after ComicCon.

E-O

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back