Suit for '09

keefer

Every year I make a little change here, a little change there to make it a bit better than the year before.....this year mostly a bio change and cooling. Also took off the cannon on my backpack as it needs some work stability wise. Just love wearing this thing though....the reactions...wish there were more occasions to put it on!!!!! Was a perfect setup making my entrance with the fog machine going and the lasers...perfect!!!!! And again a big thanks to Hez...I just love the bios I got from him, the scar and celtic...best I have had yet!!!!

DSC07081.jpg

100_2762.jpg

100_2763.jpg

DSC07077.jpg

DSC07076.jpg

DSC07075.jpg

DSC07081.jpg

100_2762.jpg

100_2763.jpg

DSC07077.jpg

DSC07076.jpg

DSC07075.jpg

Thats a sweet suit, are you wearing a half or full mask under the bio? I like the pic of the laser showing up in it, cool. Laura Crofts looking fine too. Should put her in the sexiest pred pic thread too.

Another fully suited Pred attracting the girls. Suit looking really good.
I also like the photo with the three lasers showing up in the smoke.

Thats a sweet suit, are you wearing a half or full mask under the bio? I like the pic of the laser showing up in it, cool. Laura Crofts looking fine too. Should put her in the sexiest pred pic thread too.

its a monsterroom half mask under the bio....I found it hard enough to see out of a bio let alone having a full mask and a bio....which is what I had last year....never again! lol

Thanks for the comments!!!

awesome suit photos are awesome the 1 with the guy having his neck broke is awesome lol are the lazers on your like like them 1s sold on ebay they are wicked :lol:

awesome suit photos are awesome the 1 with the guy having his neck broke is awesome lol are the lazers on your like like them 1s sold on ebay they are wicked :lol:

these are the lasers I bought off of ebay..they are awesome, cheap, and small...highly reccomended!!!!!

item #150351248766

No problem man I take based on your topic starter statement that this is your first suit? I was just curious?

not really...its my second suit that has just been slightly modified over the last three years....different bios, different masks...a few comfort changes. My first suit was completely scratch made from foamies/plastic buckets etc, and a rubies mask!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back