Suit Build OCt 2010 request

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

crownroyale47

So I've been away from the site for a while now and decided that I want a full suit for halloween 2010. I didn't do too bad of a job on the suit I made but I want something close to spectacular. I would like to spend between $1500 - $2500 between now and then, paying in installments. If anyone is able to hook me up just drop me a line and we can talk about it. I would love a suit from bovine but I'm sure he charges $18,000 for a suit since they look so damn good. lol

But all jokes aside, hit me up and let me know.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bovine13

Nah...there only $17,499.99. Oh, plus shipping. jK.

Thanks for the compliment bro! I would love to help ya out but, im slammed till con next year. Let me see what its like @ SDCC next year and if you havent found someone to help ya out I may be able to do it after con.