SUICIDAL P1 finally 98% finished

SUICIDALRAIDER

greeting all and a wonderful holidays season to all of you!! i know i have been MIA for sometime.....the halloween season along with christmas has barely given me time to breathe! lol now that the mad mad rush is over i have some time for ME!!!well the P1 i have been working on for (it seems like a year at least) is now 98% complete!!(deep heavy breath) so here is an update...i have everything except the backpack and i am 100% done....i dont have the chest armor on him( from the legend that is carl!!!) once carl finishes it ,i believe i am near the top of the list to get one, i will be done and i will do a real world test... suit up and put this baby through its paces!!! (cant wait) hope you all enjoy any questions or comments are welcome....and i look foward to talking to you all soon.......SUICIDAL also i would like to thank all (and there are many) who have contributed i couldnt have done it without the advice and contributions from the many stellar artists that make up the lair!!! this is what truly makes this site stand out well above all the rest,and i am honored to be a member! seasons greetings to you and your families

greeting all and a wonderful holidays season to all of you!! i know i have been MIA for sometime.....the halloween season along with christmas has barely given me time to breathe! lol now that the mad mad rush is over i have some time for ME!!!well the P1 i have been working on for (it seems like a year at least) is now 98% complete!!(deep heavy breath) so here is an update...i have everything except the backpack and i am 100% done....i dont have the chest armor on him( from the legend that is carl!!!) once carl finishes it ,i believe i am near the top of the list to get one, i will be done and i will do a real world test... suit up and put this baby through its paces!!! (cant wait) hope you all enjoy any questions or comments are welcome....and i look foward to talking to you all soon.......SUICIDAL also i would like to thank all (and there are many) who have contributed i couldnt have done it without the advice and contributions from the many stellar artists that make up the lair!!! this is what truly makes this site stand out well above all the rest,and i am honored to be a member! seasons greetings to you and your families
added some pics of the cannon and carls unrivaled chest armor...as for the pic without the bio..the headpiece looks yellow because of a lightbulb right above his head :lol:

thankyou....yes if there 1 thing i learned from this experience its ..think things through and if its your first time expect to do a few things over lol some things more than twice till they come out right...but you always have the lair for q&a...this place is an absolute treasure of knowledge and experience,and the members are very willing to help out...unrivaled in my opinion!!

Looks great!!!! So awesome! How did you get the purple glow in the eyes?

El1te
your gonna love this!!! lol.....i went to staples and they have these vinly/plastic folders to keep papers organised in...they come in supercool neon colors....purple,blue,red ..i think they go for about 2 bucks a piece...they are not real rigid but yet are not too thin and flexible....use these and some micro mesh behind them and i think they give a real cool effect..oh and most importantly they are super clear and you can see through them perfectly.

thankyou all!! it wont be long till i get some pics up...i cant wait to get in thing and run around the farm lol!!! i have had it on in 2 parts the bottom half with the shin armor and feet...and the top half with the head piece and hand s and stuff...but not all together yet...definately takes a helper to get the whole thing on...and more importantly off again lol!! but the antisipation is killing me..so once i coordinate...a helper ( my wife, unknown to her) and i want to get pics and video rightaway!!

ossum suit i like what you did with the eyes, the dreds are a bit long though for my liking but its not my suit so who cares.

The suit is unknown by your wife?
Now that's gonna be fun to see her reaction when you tell her! :D

"Honey, I got something to tell you."
"Oh no! Youre cheating on me! All those hours of disappearing, you went to your mistress!" :D
"Eh, no no..."
"Just tell me the truth, dont lie I know you..." :D
"Im been building a Predator-suit and I want you to help me put in on." :D
" ...eh?"

Drama in the lair... mohaha!

Kotten

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back