suicidal original concept

SUICIDALRAIDER

here a crappy little sketch i did of a concept i thought of...after painting a dragon head i recently bought it gave me the idea...this is the first sketch and it kinda ruff and hard to see but youll get the idea.

If this mask dosen't get made Im gonna be pist. Absloutly beautiful. Seriously, its badass. I would buy it in a heart beat. I wouldnt even change a thing but thats me.

lol...thanks bud....im pretty siked to get started on it...but i have to finish my wolf first...when the wolf is done he will be morphed into this...i will not let this go by the wayside..i really like this idea too . he willnot be bio friendly but i dont care....i will just put it on the expert bio sculpters out there to come up with a bio for him. :)

lol...thanks bud....im pretty siked to get started on it...but i have to finish my wolf first...when the wolf is done he will be morphed into this...i will not let this go by the wayside..i really like this idea too . he willnot be bio friendly but i dont care....i will just put it on the expert bio sculpters out there to come up with a bio for him. :)

well if he isn't bio-friendly you should design one Great design man...he looks like one mean mo'fo

thanks guys...yea im diggin this thing and it will give me some incentive to finish this wolf asap!!!ive been hitting it all day and my hands f@ckin hurt!!! sculpting a pred is a massive undertaking...ive sculpted about 8 diff band masks...i.e slipknot and mushroomhead as well as a skull...they are childsplay compared to a pred...i will update the wolf sculpt thread tomorrow .

Did u spy on my photobucket album :) I got a Dragon hunter concept with a Bio but no face. It looks like this could be the face.
After you see the Bio design You'll know what I'm talking about....

Did u spy on my photobucket album I got a Dragon hunter concept with a Bio but no face. It looks like this could be the face.
After you see the Bio design You'll know what I'm talking about....
no sir!!! no ripping off going on here!!....post a link so i can check it out. i went to photobucket and typed in your name but nothing comes up.....i did have you in mind when i was thinking..how is this guy going to wear a bio...i figured i would let it up to you to design one that will fit him :)

oh i see ...i thought at first you had a mask concept..its the armor and bio...very cool by the way as always...i gonna have to design one special to fit this mask......or well you will have to design one special...i'd rather leave it to your capable hands if you would be so kind!!!? buddy...pal..friend :lol:

oh i see ...i thought at first you had a mask concept..its the armor and bio...very cool by the way as always...i gonna have to design one special to fit this mask......or well you will have to design one special...i'd rather leave it to your capable hands if you would be so kind!!!? buddy...pal..friend :lol:

I'd love to. Gonna have to put that on the back burner.
I still got 2 more bios to sculpt and create a bunch of Bonehunter Armor and his Bio v2.0 to create further down the line.

I'd love to. Gonna have to put that on the back burner.
I still got 2 more bios to sculpt and create a bunch of Bonehunter Armor and his Bio v2.0 to create further down the line.
yea bud we have time for this i have to finish this wolf first..that will take some time...im very nervous about the molding of this thing...but i am confident i can do this...i have no choice

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back