suicidal elder wolf suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SUICIDALRAIDER

ok I got my top skin painted so i figured its time to start a suit thread.The base for my elder wolf suit is now done. Ruffkin top skin and bottom skin. My elder wolf mask. Wolf neckring from a member(can't remember who) and booie dreads and a mixture of my P1 dread rings and joes. As the pieces start coming in(uhmmm.....chuck..lol) i will be updating until completion.First on the list is his loin cloth...lol What do you guys and gals think so far.

skulls_on_sticks_083.jpg

skulls_on_sticks_082.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Demascus

Rather liking the grey skin tone actually. Nice suit textures to. As with many others I'm looking forward to seeing this completed.

SUICIDALRAIDER

thanks guys . i'm really diggin this build too. Now that i have already made 1 suit and this is my second. All the error's made on the first one i can now correct and do it right this time. this is some seriously fun stuff. updates soon. thankyou for the comments

SUICIDALRAIDER

thanks guys. Im really lookin foward to suiting up in this badboy. The skin fits so well. Again this is a ruffkin skin just my paint.

Nismo300ZX

so let me get this straight- you love Predator, are an Oakland Raiders fan, and had a 300zx? so are we identical twins? haha

Dieabolic

Suit looks great and im happy to see more people going with the darker tones. I have chosen greay as the primary color of my suit as well, keep up the excellent work and please keep us posted.