Suicidal bonehunter

SUICIDALRAIDER

here my take on the bonehunter bio from uratz...i wanted to go with a real old bone effect on this one...what do you guys think?? 2 pics without flash 2 pics with flash

Oh man that is just so NASTY!!! It gave me shivers just lookin at it, that is one hell of a paint up you've done on that bonehunter bio!

you really want to know what i think its f##king awesome i cant wait to see the photos of it with the lenses in awesome work dude

That looks the **** man!!!..........would look real nice on a hippy/albino/snow type Pred!

real nice job suicidal. is that gold in the Runes? nvm. oh nice your base coat is gold!
thankyou actually not a gold base coat....all the gold details you see were painstakingly hand painted in with a small lettering brush....i laid down a coat of bone white as a base...then airbrushed in the brown....did some thin black accents on top of that and then spent 2 hours detailing in gold. i use all createx transparent colors...they are the best paints i have found for airbrushing my shadows and highlights....base coat was out of a can and the gold was out of a can...brown and black is createx .

thankyou all for the comments....its funny because friends of mine stop by and see my preds and bios and such and ofcourse they are amazed but their opinions really dont mean much to me...to me the true test is here at the lair....if you guys like it ...then i feel like i accomplished something..so many great great artists on here it blows my mind and it makes me very proud when you guys approve. thanks again all...suicidal

you really want to know what i think its f##king awesome i cant wait to see the photos of it with the lenses in awesome work dude
thanks bud...yea i cant wait to see it with lenses also....now where are those lenses????? hey uratz did you forget my lenses mike forgot to put in my lenses and leds when he shipped but ofcourse when i told him he apoligized and sent them out rightaway....very standup guy to deal with...thanks mike...oh and his bio's arent bad either

thanks bud...yea i cant wait to see it with lenses also....now where are those lenses????? hey uratz did you forget my lenses mike forgot to put in my lenses and leds when he shipped but ofcourse when i told him he apoligized and sent them out rightaway....very standup guy to deal with...thanks mike...oh and his bio's arent bad either

Well I pack things too well and too quick. Its coming with the rest of other's shipments via EMS so it'll still be there in 7 days! Hahahah

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back