suggestions regarding Reisitance MRE / Luke's Lunchbox

MystArt

I was following the Luke's Dagobah Ration Kit for a while cuz I'd like to make one and then I saw Galaxy's Edge is selling official Resistance MRE packs so I thought I would pick that up instead. But the problem is I have a nut allergy and that's half of the items in the Resistance MRE pack.
All I really want is the empty container.
No one seems to be selling empty ones on eBay and scalpers want over a hundred bucks for unopened MRE packs.

Does anyone know what kind of fishing tackle box Luke used on Dagobah or know anyone who has eaten their Resistance MRE pack and are looking to get rid of the container?

Hey Myst. I may be headed there mid August with a small herd of kids. If I get one they can eat the snacks and I could wash it and send it to you. Just charge you retail and shipping. If you haven’t gotten one by then we can touch base.

I was following the Luke's Dagobah Ration Kit for a while cuz I'd like to make one and then I saw Galaxy's Edge is selling official Resistance MRE packs so I thought I would pick that up instead. But the problem is I have a nut allergy and that's half of the items in the Resistance MRE pack.
All I really want is the empty container.
No one seems to be selling empty ones on eBay and scalpers want over a hundred bucks for unopened MRE packs.

Does anyone know what kind of fishing tackle box Luke used on Dagobah or know anyone who has eaten their Resistance MRE pack and are looking to get rid of the container?
If you really really want one from the parks I could have my friend buy one next time they're at the park and ship it to me and I'll clean it out and ship it to you. you'd just pay for the shipping to and from me and the price of it :)

Hey Myst. I may be headed there mid August with a small herd of kids. If I get one they can eat the snacks and I could wash it and send it to you. Just charge you retail and shipping. If you haven’t gotten one by then we can touch base.

that would be awesome Cameron, consider me interested :)

If you really really want one from the parks I could have my friend buy one next time they're at the park and ship it to me and I'll clean it out and ship it to you. you'd just pay for the shipping to and from me and the price of it :)

hi there Chase, that would be great, I'm definitely down for one ... any ideas when you'd be going? Cameron mentioned above he\s headed there in August

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back