Sudden Sriracha crave led to this

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

YenChih Lin

Sr Member
I strangely had a sudden sriracha crave after a diarrhea (fortunately gone and recovering), which gave me as well a strange idea for a paper prop or print.

Why not doing a fake and fictitious brand of Sriracha, that could be used on screen? So, I went on and made some, unfortunately the shark brand exist, oh well...

Which do yo like most? And what other ideas for a label silk screen print do you have for Sriracha?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gunnerk19

Master Member
Wait, you had a craving for red death after the runs? Man, you're screwed up bad as me :lol

Personally, I like the prawn one, particularly cuz I love spicy cajun style shrimp (I blame Adam Richman)...

YenChih Lin

Sr Member
Yeah buddy, sounds strange… but my mind was like "God, what would I give for hot and spicy Sriracha now". Certainly I knew, my guts weren't ready for this, so I channeled it into something productive :D .